Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking Enforcement Agency
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
southpaw82
I have no idea why you've replied to a two year old thread or typed your entire post as a link. However, the standard advice (apart from following the board rules) is thus:

When dealing with "tickets" from private parking companies (PPCs) our advice is to ignore them. For more information about this recommendation and private parking companies, click this link.
sukki
I received a Notice to owner, re parking infringment in May 2010. I telephoned the private company PARKING ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. And later visited the website in which they offered the advice on the website , that if I had not been aware that the ticket had been placed on the vehicle I could ask for the amount to be reduced.
I wrote to them stating this, and also saying that the vehicle was probably parked in the wrong place.

They wrote back saying the amount had been reduced back to £25.00. I had originally appealed asking for photo evidence.

In view of my having more or less said that I accepted the vehicle should not of been parked there , should I ignore any future warning letters from them, or should I just pay up.

southpaw82
If you start another thread on this issue it will be your last. Behave.
Alexis
You're under the impression their 'ticket' is somehow enforceable.

• do not pay
• do not contact them again
• ignore the threatening junkmail they'll send
• ignore any letters from their powerless debt collectors
• they will give up and go away

Relax and get on with your life. It's not a proper ticket, it's an unenforceable invoice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.