Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LDK Group "Parking Charge"
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
bottleredhead
Hi

My boss parked in Lidl in Barking without a ticket and was issued with a "Parking Charge" notice by LDK Group

As I am aware from this forum the usual rule is not to pay or enter into any dialogue with them

I just want to double check this is still the case cos my boss is a bit sceptical and I want to re-assure him that it is ok to ignore!

Many thanks
Alexis
It's an unenforceable invoice. Ignore them and their threatening junkmail. They will go away after 4 or 5 letters.

They are after an contractual penalty, which is not enforceable in law. It's a letter sending, money making exercise. Nothing more.
bottleredhead
Thank you for such a quick response
Will update as and when anything happens
dave-o
There is no need. It's just an automated letter chain. You'll get the same as everyone else before they give up.

Post back if you really need moral support though.
cabbyman
When dealing with "tickets" from private parking companies (PPCs) our advice is to ignore them. For more information about this recommendation and private parking companies, click this link.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.