Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help please
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
smila
just recieved a letter stating i was doing 60 in a 30 zone i was caught by a traffic calming camera it says i have got a automatic fine of 60 pounds and 3 points got one day to appeal it is not a nip just printed on a west midlands police letter headany advice offence happened on 15 march got the letter this morning 1st april
Pete D
1st of April. Check it out. 60 in a 30 is court not a COFP. What else came with bthe letter. Does you post relly come this early. ?? Regards Peter
smila
its been hand posted and i was thinking about april 1st as the chief inspector names down as A POOL nothing eles came with the letter
glasgow_bhoy
Almost defo April Fools

my breakdown people are currently playing one on me. Rife this year.
7159keith
Thought April Fools stunts were supposed to be funny. I think CC at West Mids is Chris Sims. Work it out from there.
smila
just had a good read of it not just the first line and last lineif i want to appeal get in touch with mrs april
glasgow_bhoy
QUOTE (smila @ Thu, 1 Apr 2010 - 08:51) *
just had a good read of it not just the first line and last lineif i want to appeal get in touch with mrs april

lol someone went to effort with that one... up early hand delivering it too...
southpaw82
I don't think this needs to go any further...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.