Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Combined Parking Solutions Winning cases
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Bilko
http://www.combinedparkingsolutions.com/legal.html

Is this correct? Have they actually won some judgements? If so, how?????
bama
take your pick

undefended
cherry picked
plants
trickery (posing as a helper to stitch them up)
and
poor defendants .

look up "the pepipoo challenge".

Its actually the Perky challenge, he threw down the gauntlet on here and it was quickly picked up.
For reasons known only to himself, Perky with his self avowed legal expertise and in-house legal team and sure footed confidence in being right, ran away from it at a rate of knots. louder beeping noises than an artic in reverse.
Courage of his convictions - NOT.

Even better, didn't he post on here for help with a council PCN his other half got ?
Alexis
Read the transcripts and make up your own mind about the validity of them. The more you read them the more 'issues' become obvious.
southpaw82
QUOTE (bama @ Thu, 18 Feb 2010 - 20:47) *
Even better, didn't he post on here for help with a council PCN his other half got ?

Police FPN for carrying passengers in the back of her pick up IIRC.
Barkley
They did win a case against a driver in Glasgow - held in Paisley Sheriff Court, CPS Vs Bortkiew was represented and they did win, HOWEVER, this was a case where Bortkiew use a car park adjacent to McDonalds on a daily basis, amassing quite a sizeable collection of Invoices. The Sheriff held that Bortkiew could not have misunderstood that the parking facility was being controlled, but it was his ongoing disregard for this that the Sheriff decided fo find for CPS.

Assuming the situation was repeated with just a single ticket, and the direver claimed either justification or ignoiance, I doubt whether their judgement would have been forthcoming.
Oscar21
And what about the snippet about Southpaw, all b*llocks I presume.
Alexis
They did win a case against a driver in Glasgow - held in Paisley Sheriff Court, CPS Vs Bortkiew was represented and they did win, HOWEVER, this was a case where Bortkiew use a car park adjacent to McDonalds on a daily basis, amassing quite a sizeable collection of Invoices. The Sheriff held that Bortkiew could not have misunderstood that the parking facility was being controlled, but it was his ongoing disregard for this that the Sheriff decided fo find for CPS.

Causing actual loss to the business, as with the church case.

Now whether CPS's figures correspond to actual loss is up for debate and would be a case for appeal.

Plastering your business's website about a personal vendetta is hardly professional.
southpaw82
QUOTE (Oscar21 @ Fri, 19 Feb 2010 - 20:29) *

Ya think? wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.