Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: driving a few yards on the edge of the congestion charge zone
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
santosdec
hi, i wonder if there is anything i can do about this congestion charge penalty I was baffled to receive.
I live right outside the congestion charge zone in W9 and last December just before Christmas I drove to Paddington rail station to pick up my son. I was informed I could drive from my home to the station without entering the zone but it appears I got the wrong road without noticing. It seems so unfair I have to pay for this mistake particularly as I only drove through the edge of the zone for a few yards and back home (outside the zone).
clark_kent
QUOTE (santosdec @ Wed, 27 Jan 2010 - 15:51) *
hi, i wonder if there is anything i can do about this congestion charge penalty I was baffled to receive.
I live right outside the congestion charge zone in W9 and last December just before Christmas I drove to Paddington rail station to pick up my son. I was informed I could drive from my home to the station without entering the zone but it appears I got the wrong road without noticing. It seems so unfair I have to pay for this mistake particularly as I only drove through the edge of the zone for a few yards and back home (outside the zone).

How could you not notice especially if you live nearby, the signs and cameras are not hard to miss?? ohmy.gif
Teufel
sadly all the adjudciations are against you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.