Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TFL no refund yet for charging me twice?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
politrick
Hello I am desperate for some feedback here as I am fed up of having to chase these people for my money. To cut a long story short a friend asked to use my credit card to pay for CC. This was fine but the person on the phone charged for two amounts because of wrong day put in. So I have two charges on my account £8.00 & £10.00. However they told my friend they would need to send a refund request form to my address which they did. I was vex by this as why should I have to fill out a form for someone elses mistake. Ok This was in beginning of November, I nearly forgot but as I took copies of everything and regularly look at my old statements I rang them up to ask them where is my refund. I was then giving a ref number and was told it has to go through "Direct Finance Department" and would take approx 3 days. I thought the whole idea of sending in refund request form I would not have to be waiting again?? Anyway it has been over a week and I spoke to someone again, gave them the ref no, they told me there is no record of it, and if they gave me another the whole process of going through the finance department will start again and the best thing will be to wait for the finance department to get back to me.
I am fuming as no correspondence at all and I can call it a loss, but why should I, I don't even drive into the congestion charge zone because I can't afford too and I'm currently unemployed to rub salt into the wound!
I need to know what action to take next as I have a feeling I'm getting the run around! Also I have the feeling of inside goings on's!
dave-o
Try and escalate it to a supervisor. Take names and titles and demand that you are given a date by which you will recieve the money.

If this is not forthcoming tell them you will make a formal complaint, which you will follow up until action is taken.
politrick
Thank You so much for feedback. I will do, I have two names already. Big companies always taking from the lil people...it makes me sick!
Teufel
chargeback on your CC

inform them now of the problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.