This is the ticket back and front.

And this was my representation.

I have just been given this ticket by the driver and ask that you cancel it for the following reasons.

The driver was under the impression that short parking is permitted after 9 am. He assured me that the sign differing was facing away from the street. This was pointed out to the warden and no doubt has this in his notebook.

I tried to find the precise place but in the ticket there is only mention of Evering Road. This in itself is reason for cancellation. In fact this can even be in Pool as the following examples that I have come across. C W Stanley Surface & Co 45 Evering Road, Parkstone Poole Dorset, BH12 4JF and Alderney Middle School, Evering Road, Poole. The one local Evering Road is very long and has many differing parking rules all along the way.

The driver tells me that it was at the current goggle street location http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...,90.41,,1,13.39

From this given image I see a hybrid red/pink/white bay. I do not think that this variation is compliant with any diagram within the regulations.

I further note that the actual ticket may in itself be non-compliant on the following two accounts. The PCN refers to the date of the notice itself whereas the act stipulates (…must… state..) that dates are from the day of service. Please see below the wording with my emphasis. As far as I understand this makes it void.

There is a mandatory requirement for the following within the PCN referring as to when an informal representation is made. “those representations will be considered” This is missing in the PCN itself. As far as I understand this also makes it void.

I therefore ask that it be cancelled on the above five grounds.

However if this matter is still pursued I will need the following in order to make an informed decision if I am to pay. First and foremost I will need concise refuting on the above points without leaving any further doubts. I will also need a copy of the TMO/TROs for this said spot to include the bay markings, a copy of the ticket issuers notes/photos, and weekly statistics for the last year on tickets given for this spot.

The Civil Enforcement of Parking Contraventions (England) General Regulations 2007

SCHEDULE PENALTY CHARGES NOTICES

Contents of a penalty charge notice served under regulation 9

1. A penalty charge notice served under regulation 9 must, in addition to the matters required to be included in it by regulation 3(2) of the Representations and Appeals Regulations, state

(g) that the penalty charge must be paid not later than the last day of the period of 28 days beginning with the date on which the penalty charge notice was served;

(h) that if the penalty charge is paid not later than the last day of the period of 14 days beginning with the date on which the notice is served, the penalty charge will be reduced by the amount of any applicable discount;

The Civil Enforcement of Parking Contraventions (England) Representations and Appeals Regulations 2007

3(2)...must... include the following information

(b) that, if representations against the penalty charge are received at such address as may be specified for the purpose before a notice to owner is served—

(i) those representations will be considered;