Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Difference betwwen a #15 and #16 contravention?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
DeckChair
Can anyone explain to me why a contravention 15 would be needed, wouldn't #16 cover residents' parking too?

15 - Parked in a residents’ parking space without clearly displaying a valid residents’ parking permit
16 -Parked in a permit space without displaying a valid permit

If 15 was the case would receiving a PCN stating 16 be invalid?

Thanks
Fredd
Is this perchance concerning your other thread?
Teufel
could be a business bay and permit
DeckChair
Sorry if I erred in starting a new thread I saw it as seperate query.

Anyway in answer to my own query it appears 15 no longer appears in the list of contraventions (according to POWER)
clark_kent
QUOTE (DeckChair @ Mon, 6 Jul 2009 - 17:42) *
Sorry if I erred in starting a new thread I saw it as seperate query.

Anyway in answer to my own query it appears 15 no longer appears in the list of contraventions (according to POWER)

15 was replaced by 12 or 19 after the introduction of differential parking penalties. It usually refers to bays that state 'resident permit' or 'Permit' only 16 is used for business, car club or other types of permit that do not allow residents to park.
DeckChair
Hi Clark,
Sorry, I'm not clear on what you are saying exactly - should 16 only be used in the cases you said - car club etc? or can it be used for a catch all for any location requiring a permit, be it resident or otherwise?
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.