Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ANOTHER Alleged PCN - contravention 32JP received in Riversdale Road N5
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
redesres
I too have been sent a PCN for 'allegedly' failing to drive in the direction shown by the arrow on a blue sign! I have read many threads and posts on this matter and was thrilled to see that Rigoletto did not have to pay the fine. Whilst the PCN appears to have been updated and the signage now complies - it does not excuse the fact that it is still misleading. Meanwhile, I am now so confused as what to put in my letter - I am not sure whether certain things apply to my pcn so I am going to try and post on here - If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,

This is the front of the PCN

This is the back:

BTW I have tried to view the images they state can be viewed online but have not been successful. I did call them and explain that the ones I had did not show the vehicle before AND after failure to comply but they told me that the ones they had did!

OMG Have just realised letter must be sent TOMORROW!!! Can ANYONE help pleeeeeeeeease?
redesres
I wrote to Islington Council on 2nd June 2009. This is the copy of the letter:

Fantastic News - thanks to all the previous posts on here regarding this contravention code and alleged contraventions at this location the PCN has been cancelled. Here is the letter that I received:

And page 2:

dave-o
Good old patronising Islington.
redesres
Yes - very patronising, but at least I don't have to give them £60 or even £120 of my hard earned money!!
matt!
Call for 13,000 drivers to have fines refunded
http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/...3A21%3A09%3A057

here's another article from the same paper earlier in the year:
http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/...3A53%3A53%3A150
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.