Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bottom line if I plead not guilty then found guilty!!!
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
CameraRage
A couple of years ago a friend of mine was clocked by a GATSO doing 50 in a 40. Before pleading he asked for the camera evidence and was sent it. I'm told that now you can't have the evidence until you make a plea. If I plead not guilty and am found guilty, is the penalty even worse? I suspect so!

In any event, I intend to fight what is an absolute travesty of justice and a total bloody waste of time, apart from of course for the money grabbing, blood sucking arsewipes who operate the cameras.

I'm not sure if I'm living in cloud cuckoo land but I intend to appeal to the Magistrates on the grounds of "the law is an ass". I have driven the route to work over 200 times since the camera was in place and just once I allegedly let my speed slip to 36 and the law states that I'm a criminal.

Someone has to stand up and be counted in the judicial system and it might as well be me throwing himself to the court's mercy. If I've seen too many episodes of Perry Mason then someone give me a reality check please.
zuegma
Read this first.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=2906

That should answer most of your questions and give you options to look at. Post back with more details when you have read it smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.