Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LB Hounslow Parking Ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Catweazle
Friend of mine received this parking ticket while loading up a car to move house. Loading was complete and he'd just gone inside for a final check and clean-up when he got the ticket. Observed Time was only 5 minutes and he agrees that he was probably away from the car for that long.
Prior to parking there, he had asked another parking attendant if he could load up in this street, and was told "Yes. If you get a ticket just give my number" and he has written to Hounslow telling them this (I expect a pretty standard "So What?" in reply).
So - is there anything defective about the ticket? We could possibly get pictures of signs and bays but like I said, he was packing up to move house so it would be a bit of a hassle to tavel back to London.
Thanks in advance for any comments / advice...
Neil B
Streetview?

Could feasibly be argued that was part of the loading process - so long as the TMO does not prohibit loading in a res/p&d bay.

-

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.