Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G24, I got one!
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Transit man
Or rather the wife did, 2 hours 19 minutes in Tesco car park rolleyes.gif

If you are reading this G24, then here is a tip, save yourself £2:50 getting my wifes details from DVLA & subsequent sending of your stiff loo paper, I am sure you can work out which ticket it is laugh.gif

Just a footnote (not that it is relevant), the RK was not driving biggrin.gif
markie
I WANT ONE!!! mad.gif ( biggrin.gif )
southpaw82
"In breach of the terms and conditions" so we're going to apply a disproportionate charge rolleyes.gif

They don't even try, do they?
Transit man
Well, they did not heed my advice & invested £2:50 to trace the keeper of the vehicle laugh.gif

One interesting paragraph:-

As the registered Owner/Driver or Hirer of the vehicle at the time the CPN was issued, you are legally liable for the Parking Charge.

Don't think so, but they do offer the following:-

If you are the Owner and not the driver of the vehicle on the date the CPN was issued, you may nominate the driver by writing to VINCI Park Services UK Ltd, at the address overleaf.

I could, if I felt so inclined, which I don't laugh.gif

I have copied exactly as written, their use of capital letters is amusing, since when does owner, driver, hirer, parking & charge require a capital letter when not at the start of a sentence?, this appears to me that the creator of this document is uneducated, mmmmm

Reminder is available for scanning/posting if anyone is in the slightest bit interested rolleyes.gif
Alexis
Nominate Mickey Mouse.
dave-o
I'd nominate Mike Perkins.

Can't be that hard to track down his address.
uknational
Quickboy has an interesting mobile number to add to Mickey Mouses Name, pm him..............
Alexis
I like where this is going :-)
pepipaolo
Bloody good idea. Can we changes the site's standard adivce from "ignore" to getting everyone to write back to the PPCs nominating the head of another PPC as the driver? Would love to see them all chasing each other's tails...
bama
fun as that would be can't recommend it.
Watcher
Doesn't CPN mean Community Psychiatric Nurse??
Ocelot
Agree with bama, it is not worth deliberately lying by nominating Mickey Mouse.

From the roll of toilet paper (sorry, 'Civil Parking Charge Notice'): 'If a reciept is required...' What's a 'reciept' ?!
vw driver
L M A O

@ ocelot - its wun o thos fings you dont get wen u nik stuff from tesco
axeman
QUOTE (Transit man @ Wed, 22 Apr 2009 - 11:59) *
Well, they did not heed my advice & invested £2:50 to trace the keeper of the vehicle laugh.gif

One interesting paragraph:-

As the registered Owner/Driver or Hirer of the vehicle at the time the CPN was issued, you are legally liable for the Parking Charge.

Don't think so, but they do offer the following:-

If you are the Owner and not the driver of the vehicle on the date the CPN was issued, you may nominate the driver by writing to VINCI Park Services UK Ltd, at the address overleaf.

I could, if I felt so inclined, which I don't laugh.gif

I have copied exactly as written, their use of capital letters is amusing, since when does owner, driver, hirer, parking & charge require a capital letter when not at the start of a sentence?, this appears to me that the creator of this document is uneducated, mmmmm

Reminder is available for scanning/posting if anyone is in the slightest bit interested rolleyes.gif

Why not play the scared motorist, let them think you are an easy target, you never know they could be stupid enough to try the court route!
Ocelot
QUOTE (vw driver @ Wed, 22 Apr 2009 - 22:37) *
L M A O

@ ocelot - its wun o thos fings you dont get wen u nik stuff from tesco

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.