Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN-CONTRAVENTION CODE 12-ISLINGTON
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
joanofarc
I HAD DISPLAYED 2 SCRATCH CARDS FOR A TOTAL OF 1 HRS PARKING-TICKET ISSUED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, I ACTUALLY WALKED PASSED WARDEN ON OTHER SIDE OF ROAD. I BELIEVE THE TIME ON THEIR MACHINE NOT CORRESPONDING TO MY CAR CLOCK! I HAD HEARD THE NEWS ON THE HALF HOUR,SO SCRATCHED CARD ACCORDINGLY-TO THE NEXT FIVE MINS-I RETURNED TO MY CAR WITH WHAT I BELIEVED TO BE 10MINS STILL LEFT, WHEN I NOTICED TICKET..WHAT DO I SAY BESIDES THE ABOVE REASON.THANKS
IT IS ISLINGTON. A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO THEIR MACHINES WERE NOT ALL READING THE SAME TIME.

thanks to all-will upload reverse side-I was parked in the right type of bay

sorry its a bit askew ,lol
dave-o
Your caps lock key is stuck on.
When you've managed to unstick it, scan/photo your documents and post pictures here.
dave-o
I can only see half the PCN. I can't see the back of the PCN at all.
Neil B
Maybe the CEO had trouble reading the permits sieways on at right angles?

-

joanofarc
ha ha
clark_kent
Assuming you where in therect zone the contravention is incorrect it should be a 19 or 05, which are both at the lower rate so even if you are 'guilty' you are being diddled out of money.
watsits
QUOTE (clark_kent @ Wed, 11 Mar 2009 - 10:36) *
Assuming you where in therect zone the contravention is incorrect it should be a 19 or 05, which are both at the lower rate so even if you are 'guilty' you are being diddled out of money.

Yep the ceo should have used the contravention code 19 (parked in a residents or shared use parking place displaying an invalid permit, an invalid voucher or an invalid pay and display ticket) if he had reason to belive that you were trying to claim a few extra mins by adding 10 mins instead of 5 to the card (not saying this is the case tongue.gif ). So appeal on the grounds The contravention did not occur and also The penalty exceeded the relevant amount as code 12 is a high level charge and 19 is a low level charge this is of course providing that you parked in the correct zone for the voucher you displayed. You stated that you saw the ceo accross the road, he could have also have seen you, so even by the time he got to your car, his HHC stated it was only 13:30 and you claimed 13:35 on the voucher. Even so as he has used the wrong code so it should be a win.
joanofarc
thank you I will go back and double check everything and take pics first-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.