Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN in Hackney
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
cba123
Firstly I apologise if this incident is too similar to the following topic to merit me posting http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=Pr...=30&t=33907. I am seeking advice as I my car was not towed but I was issued with a PCN notice instead and am not sure reading the above link what would be the outcome in my situation.

I parked on a single yellow 28/2/2009 on road in Paul Street (one way st) in the London Borough of Hackney at approximately 8.30pm. I honestly believed it to be ok to do so and returned to my car at 11pm to find a PCN tucked under my windscreen wiper. There were no signs on the side of the road that I was parked but there were signs relating to restricitons on bays on the other sde of the road. The alleged offence was stated as being 'Parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours'. I also have some photo's of my car parked on the single yellow but don't know if these will be any use at all.
glasgow_bhoy
Your best bets to post up the PCN both sides with all personal info/referance details blanked out.

Also if you have pictures of bays and signage then you could post that up for better advice
cba123
Thanks. I will get on to this tomorrow when I have access to a scanner.

cba123
I cant seem to paste the scanned versions. Is there a way of posting photo's that I dont know about?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.