Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LTi20/20 Question..
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Fripp2002
Hi All,

This is just a quick question really..... (Im beginning to think Ive an OCD for speed cameras and worrying!!)

Anyways, So today I was driving along as you do.

Only to look at a bust stop directly infront and see a guy standing in an illuminous jacket with a white helmet on, Yes to my suprise it was a traffic copper *sigh* Anyways he had this dodgy white looking gun in his hand aiming it at (Im not to sure if it was me or someone else..)
Saying that he was aiming the gun behind me when i was passing, which ofcourse is inevitable.

My question is the road was a 30mph sooo if I was doing 32... Should I be worrying as much?
I mean I know that they can set their own limits on the guns to like 36 bearing in mind the copper is emo!

Anyones words of wisdom will be appreciated! smile.gif

nemo
From experience:

1) proper police on patrol often set thresholds higher than the 10%+2mph adopted by most of the Safety Camera Partnerships,

and

2) if it was a proper copper, then pound to a penny he would have pulled you at the time if he had wanted to have a word..

Chill.. cool.gif

QUOTE (Fripp2002 @ Sat, 7 Feb 2009 - 19:30) *
Only to look at a bust stop directly infront...

Must have been quite an eyeful.. wink.gif
Fripp2002
QUOTE (Fripp2002 @ Sat, 7 Feb 2009 - 19:30)
Only to look at a bust stop directly infront...

Must have been quite an eyeful.. wink.gif

----------------------------------

lol... What a spelling mistake!
But thanks for that dude smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.