Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN in Leeds General Infirmary
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
ivehadbadnews
Hello

I work at Leeds General Infirmary and have applied for a parking permit which I have not heard back about, they generally take months.

I have had to park at work, I do on call work and shift work. I have got 3 tickets issued by the LGI and saying that I should pay £15 and if I don't it will rise to £60 and will be referred to a debt collection agency.
I park in a disused yard with no notices but it is obviously a hospital carpark. It is not on public road and the tickets are issued by the private company the hospital employs.

Presumably the advice is still to just ignore anything from a debt collection agency and let it all blow over or is there anything else I need to know?

Many thanks

R
glasgow_bhoy
Keep ignoring them. Nothing to worry about

As you say theres no obvvious signage so even if they were extremely stupid and attempt to go to court that would be a solid defence

Just file them away
Teufel
take a few photos of the area showing no signs

just in case and to avoid any probs with yr employer
ivehadbadnews
Hi

Thanks

Photos are a good idea, I will have a good look in the morning.

Cheers

R
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.