Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NIP
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
frogn1
I have received a notice of intention to prosecute for failing to comply with traffic light signal (camera) recorded speed 23mph, i rememeber driving in the junction indicated on the document but do not recall whatsoever going through a red light all i pressume may have happened is that i tried to go through amber thinking i had no time to stop and must have changed to red in the process.....but cannot honestly remember and certainly did not go through a red knowingly....i guess everyone says that but i am a very careful driver and cannot belive i have received this notice!
I have requested photographic evidence so i know exactly which traffic light it was .....not sure what i can do and i'm worried about the points.....any advice?
jobo
do the nip wizard so we have all the info
frogn1
Is this what you meant?

Have you received a NIP? - Yes
Are you the Registered Keeper of the vehicle concerned (is your name and address on the V5/V5C)? - No
Is the NIP addressed to you personally? - No

I was the driver but is my husbands car!

jobo
have you got a problem with actualy filling the nip wizard

there are a number of q which we need the answer to, other wisw we cant give proper advice

so go on give it ago
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.