Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fourth NIP
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
suwais
**** this is the second submission ....please please could I have some more help on what to do with this fourth NIP form ********

Just received a fourth NIP and am fairly sick with it. At the time I was driving a courtesy car with my son. distracted by son for a second enough to go over the speed limit.

NIP arrived with wrong name, not totally but badly mis spelled. Obviously the original NIP was completed by the car dealership which provided the courtesy car.

I did not know about this website when dealt with my last speeding camera three ticket. Two tickets I felt particularly hard done by as they were re to a road... bit of it has 40mile limit and other bit has 30mile limit. To my honest knowledge, I thought it was 40 throughout. I had to go driving twice to try and find a lonely sign obscured by some tree. I took advice at the time from general solicetors and I was told that I had no leg to stand on .... just sign and reurn the NIPs. This is crazy, this is not a case of real intent on driving fast ..it is really so easy to get distracted to go over a limit by few miles and that is what happened..but I need my car for my living and I would certainly have taken notice of the speeding camera if I knew about the first speeding....that is past and nothing can be done about it

now, do I complete, get my partner to cpmplete the NIP and return it NOT signed? what next? what happens if the police return the NIP to sign...?

help!! thats a lot sad.gif
Odd Job
QUOTE (suwais)
bit of it has 40mile limit and other bit has 30mile limit.  To my honest knowledge, I thought it was 40 throughout.  I had to go driving twice to try and find a lonely sign obscured by some tree.  I took advice at the time from general solicetors and I was told that I had no leg to stand on .... just sign and reurn the NIPs. sad.gif

In that case would you please post the names of the solicitors so that we can all avoid them like the plague. You were badly advised and wrongfully convicted if what you say about the signing is correct. Probably too late to do anything about it now though unfortunately.

It amazes me that these lawyers can charge extortionate fees, and then talk through their arses. :x :x
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.