Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 14 Day Rule...
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
tailor
Hi there

I just wanted to know if the 14 day rule is still in affect for one to be served with an endorsable Fixed Penalty Notice from a speed camera? If so, is it 14 working days, or just 14 days? If an FPN arrives after this 14 day period what happens? Is it automatically voided or do you have to reply that they have breached their agreement?

Sorry for all these questions, but i would love someone to shed a bit of light on this for me

Thanks
bossjohnc
The 14 day rule only applies to the original NIP. The 14 day rule only applies if the registered keeper was driving and is residing at the registered address.
andy_foster
QUOTE (tailor @ Fri, 10 Oct 2008 - 13:30) *
Hi there

I just wanted to know if the 14 day rule is still in affect for one to be served with an endorsable Fixed Penalty Notice from a speed camera? If so, is it 14 working days, or just 14 days? If an FPN arrives after this 14 day period what happens? Is it automatically voided or do you have to reply that they have breached their agreement?

Sorry for all these questions, but i would love someone to shed a bit of light on this for me

Thanks

Wtf are you talking about? How can a speed camera issue a Fixed Penalty Notice?
What agreement?

7159keith
If you have had a NIP then please do the NIP wizard in the read this first section so members can give logical advice. If not you do need to explain why you are asking a little better.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.