Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Contravention Code 62
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
bobf123
Hi guys,

I was delivering something to a pub and had to stop on a pavement to unload and today I received the Contravention Code 62 fine (Parked with one or more wheels on any part of an urban road other than a carriageway - footway parking). But the thing is that I didn't actually park I only stopped for less then 5min to unload.

Does anyone know whether I can dispute the fine?

Thanks
Bob
dave-o
I'm assuming this is London from the contravention.

Sadly, "one or more wheels..." is a contravention throughout london and does not need to be signposted. You are not allowed a period for loading. The annoying this is that, had you just stopped by the pavement, and not put any wheels on the pavement (thereby causing more obstruction of traffic) then you would have a lot more appeal options.

The only thing you'll be able to get off on here, IMO, is an error on the PCN or NTO.

Start by scanning/photoing the PCN, host it and post a picture here so we can take a look. We need both sides. Instructions on hosting and posting are in the FAQ.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.