Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76 - 78 In 70dualcarriageway
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
BobJ
Went for a drive on a dual carriageway - there was a police 4*4 with big flashy sign (think it said police or something) and looked like it had some sort of camera sticking out of the window (not sure)... was in slow lane and was doing around 76 - 78mph.. (looked like loads of other cars were going faster and overtaking me etc)

Do these stop people?
Do these take photos?
Am I likely to have have anything to worry about?

God I really am getting super paranoid........
fedup2
QUOTE (BobJ @ Sat, 6 Sep 2008 - 17:08) *
Went for a drive on a dual carriageway - there was a police 4*4 with big flashy sign (think it said police or something) and looked like it had some sort of camera sticking out of the window (not sure)... was in slow lane and was doing around 76 - 78mph.. (looked like loads of other cars were going faster and overtaking me etc)

Do these stop people?
Do these take photos?
Am I likely to have have anything to worry about?

God I really am getting super paranoid........

At an indicated 76-78 its quite likley your true speed will be less than 73-74.Its very unlikley you will hear anything.
flopper
Nothing to worry about until you get something through your letterbox from them (assuming the vehicle is registered to you)

Until then, worry not. If then, post here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.