Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help: Jones V Dpp [2001] R.t.r. 80
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
nsargeant
Hi all

Can somebody PLEASE email me a copy of the transcript for this case?

I've looked on Westlaw and it refers to it, but does not have the full judgement ...

if anyone has it then can you send me a copy to bustapup@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks in advance!

cjard
Available in the FAQs link at the top right of this page along with some other good info
Look in the FAQs > FAQs > Useful links... topic

here's a direct link: http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?autoco...ticle&id=18

You are not advised to post email addresses on the web, ever. Just like the googlebot crawls pages indexing words, spam robots crawl pages indexing email addresses. Posting your email address makes you a spam target
nsargeant
hmm...thanks, but i dont think that is the case im looking for..

the Jones i need is one that says that the Magistrates have discretion to impose a short term disq before considering someone as a totter.

so if someone has 9 points and is due to get another three....the Mags shud first consider disqualification for the excess speed rather than moving straight to the 6 months....

ring any bells?

ive been looking for it for ages and just cant seem to find it anywhere.....but the citation is Jones v DPP [2001] RTR 80

and thanks for the

andy_foster
QUOTE (nsargeant @ Tue, 12 Aug 2008 - 11:53) *
Hi all

Can somebody PLEASE email me a copy of the transcript for this case?

I've looked on Westlaw and it refers to it, but does not have the full judgement ...

if anyone has it then can you send me a copy to bustapup@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks in advance!

Strange, because Westlaw seems to think that it has the full judgement albeit cited as Jones v DPP [2001] R.T.R. 8 and Thomas Edward Jones v Chief Constable of West Mercia Police Authority 2000 WL 1480004

nsargeant
thank you!

i was searching for Jones v DPP which is why i wasnt getting the full thing..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.