Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Incorrect Details On Pcn From Tfl
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
EnuffisEnuff
Just wondering, i got a pcn sent to me in the post by TFL, for 31: entering and stopping in a box junction when prohibited.
i want to challenge it based on the fact that whilst in the flow of traffic, and proceeding left not right, i got caught behind another vehicle, could not reverse as i would have hit the car behind, and it was not causing an obstruction anyway, but TFL have titled me as a company secretary, can i use this to any advantage???

Glacier2
We need to see the full PCN all pages to make a judgement. I assume a limited company is the RK of the vehicle?
bama
check the many posts here about box junctions so you undertand the true nature of a yellow box contravention. its not what most people think it is and for sure its not what the councils (and TfL) say it is.
when you are sure you understand it then go see the video.
also quite a few box junctions are marked invalidly so cannot be enforced - but you have to argue that with TfLas they will of course deny it even for junctions they already know are not marked correctly !!
see the bible on this here
http://moneyboxjunction.wordpress.com/
EnuffisEnuff
QUOTE (Glacier2 @ Tue, 22 Jul 2008 - 10:21) *
We need to see the full PCN all pages to make a judgement. I assume a limited company is the RK of the vehicle?

No I am the owner and not a limited company a mere mortal i'm afraid !
Neil B
Are we gonna get to see this PCN?

Have you checked the numerous other threads as advised = any at the same location?

- and maybe start by at least telling us where we are talking about - we might know someting.

-
EnuffisEnuff
QUOTE (Neil B @ Tue, 22 Jul 2008 - 19:15) *
Are we gonna get to see this PCN?

Have you checked the numerous other threads as advised = any at the same location?

- and maybe start by at least telling us where we are talking about - we might know someting.

-

yes i have been checking eveyrwhere, thats y i didnt get bak on here earlier, the location is Battersea Rise/Northcote Road SW11.
Neil B
I've seen worse.

The western end seems to extend way past the prescribed kerb limits.

You may already have this >

http://www.ticketfighter.co.uk/yellow.htm

-
EnuffisEnuff
hmm thats wot i thought afta looking at all the various sites etc.. i'll use the regs to appeal
Neil B
Always best to appeal with as many things as possible IMO. Still worth showing us that PCN.

Some yellow boxes have special approval from the Sec of state.

-

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.