Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What sort of solution (rubbish?) are they selling?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Happen
These sites that are asking for a small amount of money and say that they have template letters for speeding offences, that are likely to get you off 90% of the time etc. I'm sure your aware of the popular ones for the UK. What is it that they are selling?
busman
garbage.If they could get people off 90% of the time, there would only be 10% being convicted.However, the figures can be changed around to give a more realistic figure.10% getting off, 90% being convicted.Don't waste your money on false promised.
bama
If they worked that wel they would have leaked out from the 'pay for them' site and would be found all over the place.
AND HMG would have closed the method down so they could still rake in zillions.
thedonk
Well I took a chance and it paid off. the letter was titled pre trial review all I know is they asked my friend for a copy of the reply as it was most interesting and wanted a testimonial. if all the defences are 90% then I was lucky either way I'm keeping it as I can use it again. and the original advert was on the front page of this forum so it cant be all garbage or it wouldn't be allowed and trading standards would have closed it as not true. Anyway i can only speak from what I know and I'm chuffed. I'll be back when or if I get a parking ticket.
axeman
QUOTE (thedonk @ Sun, 8 Jun 2008 - 23:29) *
Well I took a chance and it paid off. the letter was titled pre trial review all I know is they asked my friend for a copy of the reply as it was most interesting and wanted a testimonial. if all the defences are 90% then I was lucky either way I'm keeping it as I can use it again. and the original advert was on the front page of this forum so it cant be all garbage or it wouldn't be allowed and trading standards would have closed it as not true. Anyway i can only speak from what I know and I'm chuffed. I'll be back when or if I get a parking ticket.

if you do get a parking ticket, get another letter, "clear as mud", what exactly was in the miracle letter to get you of the speeding charge?
Watcher

Whoop-di-doo. Wish I had clever friends like that. laugh.gif
Fredd
Well I took a chance and it paid off. the letter was titled pre trial review all I know is they asked my friend for a copy of the reply as it was most interesting and wanted a testimonial. if all the defences are 90% then I was lucky either way I'm keeping it as I can use it again. and the original advert was on the front page of this forum so it cant be all garbage or it wouldn't be allowed and trading standards would have closed it as not true.

Every one of these we've seen details of has been garbage. Strangely everyone who's appeared on these forums to say how brilliant they are has declined or failed to provide details, eg a copy of the template. I'd be delighted if you'd be the first and post a copy of the successful letter you sent (minus your personal details, of course).

Incidentally the fact that you saw a Google ad for one of these sites here in no way implies that we endorse it in any way. We have no control over which ads Google displays, other than that we can block individual ones we become aware of - which we always do in the case of Dan Strauss and friends. One of the things that makes us suspicious is that they continually change the names of the internet sites they use - hardly a practice that's a hallmark of a legitimate business.
picko
and the OP's reply to the polite requests is............ rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.