Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help needed please
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Hi All

i just got in and had a call from one of my friends.
late yesterday he was stopped for speeding on his motorcycle.
he was on a NSL single carrigeway road (top part of the A470)
the policeman was by the side of the road in a blue vovlo estate.
the policeman said that he clocked my friend doing 101mph.
now my friend told the policeman that he was not going that fast.
he said his speed was in the late 70's about 78mph.
now the policeman gave his a 7day wonder for his docs.
and caustion him for the speeding and will be reporting him for it.

he has already taken his docs to the police station.

what should he do as he knows he was not going that fast.
Pete D
If this was a laser device did the officer not show him the retained reading. I suggest you friend post here directly. Pete D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.