Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 100% guarantee
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
green eyed monster
I have seen a number of sites promising to get you off your speeding ticket...100% guarantee etc because of 'loopholes in the law'

You then have to pay between £9.95 and £39.95 to download the templates to send off,

Anyone know if these kind of things work or would I be wasing my money?

Any feedback gratefully received biggrin.gif

flopper
There is no 100% guarantee.

I'm sure they are not recommended by anyone on this site.
Glacier2
You will get the same advice and better here for free.
The Rookie
The templates will 100% get you off, if you fit into the tiny preset parameters they suite, like you weren't driving or the NIP was late, all advice you will get on here for free - but if you want to pad the pockets of a different scam artist (to the one behind the camera) feel free!

Simon
Chas820
If you feel you must spend some money then suscribe to these forums,what you will learn on here is WELL worth the money.Have a read of the success stories.
Happy69
I have these letters, and can even send you a link where they are..

As already suggested, you will find more advice in these forums, than those letters.
green eyed monster
You would think though that as they are advertised on THIS SITE, and therefore endorsed in some way, they should meet at least some criteria,

It would be a little hypocritical if this site would take the advertisors money but not in some way endorse the product?

Or am I being Naieve?
Fredd
You clearly haven't "wasted" too much time searching then, have you?

e.g. http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=23911

Oh, and if you were in any doubt, we don't recommend or endorse any of those sites. And thinking about it, if we did believe those "guarantees" meant anything, why would we be bothering with this site?
green eyed monster
QUOTE (Fredd @ Wed, 16 Jan 2008 - 13:39) *
You clearly haven't "wasted" too much time searching then, have you?

e.g. http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=23911

Oh, and if you were in any doubt, we don't recommend or endorse any of those sites. And thinking about it, if we did believe those "guarantees" meant anything, why would we be bothering with this site?

Thanks Fredd for your 'feedback'

It wasn't a 'dig' at anyone, it was just an observation, apologies for not looking into this before posting....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.