Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Light - Worried
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Bilo
Hi.

Im a first time poster here so please be gentle.
On my way into work this morning i accidentaly went through a red light a major roundabout into the city. I wasnt stopped, and there is no Red light camera on the roundabout. There is however CCTV camera's i believe. After i went through the light, i stopped immediately and reversed back to the stop line, as traffic was coming onto the roundabout from another filter.
My question is, should i be worried by the fact that there was CCTV in the area? and is it likely that i will hear anything is anyone was viewing the camera?

thanks alot, and any help/advice is very much appreciated as i am very worried about this.

Anne
Keds
If there was no camera and you weren't stopped then I don't think there is anything to worry about. The CCTV is just used for observing flow of traffic etc, I don't think they will be there to take individual number plates.

Unless some one else says otherwise, then there is nothing to worry about.
Bilo
QUOTE (Keds @ Mon, 10 Dec 2007 - 11:43) *
If there was no camera and you weren't stopped then I don't think there is anything to worry about. The CCTV is just used for observing flow of traffic etc, I don't think they will be there to take individual number plates.

Unless some one else says otherwise, then there is nothing to worry about.

Thanks for that, hopefully il hear no more about it then!

Thanks again,
Anne
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.