Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Penrith parking ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
evelith
Hi! I'm just wondering if anybody can help me?
Just received today a ticket for parking in disc zone. Explanation on the ticket is failure to display
 parking disc, but I did it!!!!! Hovewer after a talk with older chap he said that  I've marked arrival time as a departure time. 
I've been parking for 50 min in 60min zone. I'm not familiar with those parking discs. On the back of the disc is stated 'Input arrival time on disc', but word 'arrival' it's not conected with any word like 'parking' so I treated this as arrival back to car. 
There ticket was isued when Ticket Officer saw my car first time - stated on the slip(minute after minute)
I've already fill a claiming form in Penrith Town Hall. I'm thinking right??????
P.S. Sorry for my poor explanation rolleyes.gif  I'm not English!!!!
DW190
QUOTE (evelith @ Sat, 13 Oct 2007 - 00:39) *
Hi! I'm just wondering if anybody can help me?
Just received today a ticket for parking in disc zone. Explanation on the ticket is failure to display
 parking disc, but I did it!!!!! Hovewer after a talk with older chap he said that  I've marked arrival time as a departure time. 
I've been parking for 50 min in 60min zone. I'm not familiar with those parking discs. On the back of the disc is stated 'Input arrival time on disc', but word 'arrival' it's not conected with any word like 'parking' so I treated this as arrival back to car. 
There ticket was isued when Ticket Officer saw my car first time - stated on the slip(minute after minute)
I've already fill a claiming form in Penrith Town Hall. I'm thinking right??????
P.S. Sorry for my poor explanation rolleyes.gif  I'm not English!!!!

Not seen a PCN from Penrith. Can you scan and post the front and back after removing personal marks.
Teufel
your claim that the time of arrival is the time of arrival back to vehicle
is not going to hold any weight - is is absurd

thats siad the isntructions may be confusing to a first time user
if they are then the pcn is prob invalid since

hard to say without seeing them
evelith
http://www.harrogate.gov.uk/immediacy-1308    
that's how a disc looks like
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.