Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cardiff 21st and 22nd June
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
firefly
Ladies and Gents,

Myself and jeffreyarcher are travelling down from bonny Scotland for the two days proceedings and are staying in a hotel not too far from the court. I assume that one or two of the regular contributors will be there so no doubt we will meet up at some point.

If anyone wants to PM me their phone numbers to meet up prior to going in the please do so.

See ya there
FastShow
I'm so very tempted to take a couple of days off work for this. Where are you staying, out of interest?
Mika
Chaps,

I just hope that you are not disappointed in Cardiff next Monday, because the Crown may require a few more ‘changes of underwear’ before the appeals are finally heard. icon_eek.gif.... icon_redface.gif

See you there. icon_wink.gif
jimmy ferrari
For all those driving to Cardiff for Mon/Tues events, beware if you come in on the A470, between the A48M and Cardiff on the A470 (North Road) there are at least 4 new Gatso's, to go with the 2 already there, and it's only about 2 miles long icon_eek.gif 30mph ( They knew you were coming laugh.gif ) This road brings you right to the courts, which will be on your left, castle on right, Hilton Hotel in front of you!
I am trying to sort a meeting place as suggested by ff, for Monday and Tuesday morning, PM me for details.

Cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.