Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Traffic light camera's
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
ptr
Hiya all, I was driving into London the other night, I had just got out of a 4 hour traffic jam, was frustrated, tired and it was late, I wasn't paying much attention to the roads as I was just following the flow of traffic. I think I might have JUST crossed a traffic light as it turned red, about a split second later I saw two flashes in my mirror. But seeing as there was another car in the outer lane that had passed the light about a car length after me, I am not sure if it was the other car that had triggered the lights or me?
Would they be able to prosecute two drivers with one pair of photos?
Would it flash four times if it was two cars that passed the lights?

Any help Would be great, Cheers
Monster 900
QUOTE (ptr @ Fri, 11 May 2007 - 18:10) *
Hiya all, I was driving into London the other night, I had just got out of a 4 hour traffic jam, was frustrated, tired and it was late, I wasn't paying much attention to the roads as I was just following the flow of traffic. I think I might have JUST crossed a traffic light as it turned red, about a split second later I saw two flashes in my mirror. But seeing as there was another car in the outer lane that had passed the light about a car length after me, I am not sure if it was the other car that had triggered the lights or me?

Have you received a NIP?
ptr
QUOTE (Monster 900 @ Fri, 11 May 2007 - 18:34) *
QUOTE (ptr @ Fri, 11 May 2007 - 18:10) *

Have you received a NIP?

Nope, haven't received it, hopefully wont receive it at all.
Monster 900
If you're the RK just have to wait the 14 days then. mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.