NIP wizard These are the answers you've given so far:
Have you received a NIP? - Yes
Are you the Registered Keeper of the vehicle concerned (is your name and address on the V5/V5C)? - Yes
Did the first NIP arrive within 14 days? - Yes
Although you are the Registered Keeper, were you also the keeper of the vehicle concerned (the person normally responsible for it) at the time of the alleged offence? - Yes
Were you driving? - Unsure
Do you know who was driving? - Unsure who was driving
- Unsure
- Unsure who was driving

[i]I recieved my NIP middle of december 2006 and replied with a letter stating 'I am unsure of the driver at the time, please send me a photo blah blah, it could of been me or my father.' I then heard nothing until today upon which was a court summons for 'Failure to supply information'

Attached with the bundle was a letter and photo that they had sent but i never recieved it!!

An MS90 code on my lcense would mean that i wont be able to keep my car on as insurance renewal they wont insure me (young driver, group 20 car)

Having seen the photo i am now able to identify the driver as being me and will quite happily take the sp30. Is this too late??

Would it be possible to write a letter to the cps explaining my circumstances and that i didnt recieve the photo or any reminders and to dismis the s172 charge and accept a charge of speeding?

Any help welcome, but need help soon!!!
[/i]