Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going to court
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Mavbud
In Sept last year I got flashed for speeding. A NIP arribved within the specified time and I completed PACE as suggested on here. I received a letter stating I should complete the NIP (second chance) and I did nothing, as suggested on here. I have received my summons (2 offences, fail to supply and speeding) I have responded and plead NOT guilty (as suggested on here)

Can anyone tell me what will happen next

Cheers
The Rookie
Yes you will have this post moved into the others for not obeying the one case one thread rule that otherwise would have us scurrying everywhere to find out even the slightest facts about your case! Until they are merged no-one will bother, if you can't make the effort, then why should we?

Simon
Mavbud
Thanks for the note, however there is a reason. I created a login to ask the ther questions, i cant remember the login name and I no longer work at the place where the registered email was . So sorry for messing up the thread rules. I was just looking for a little advice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.