Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: drove off
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
neil24103
my son whom i had left in the car came running into the shop to tell me some men weretaking photo.s of my car. when i went out they were writting me a ticket for parking in the wrong place (IN A SHOPPING CAR PARK) i jumpped in my car to move it before he could put the ticket on my screen.BUT HE STOOD BEHIND MY CAR SO I COULD.NT MOVE IT BEFORE HE.D FINISHED WRITTING OUT THE TICKET.OR SO HE THOUGHT .they was a in front of me which i drove through before he could put the ticket on and parked in a proper bay. he wiated for mr to go into the shop agian and came over to try and put the tickrt on there BUT MY SON WOULD.NT LET HIM.CAN I WIN THIS ?PLEASE HELP ASAP thanks
DW190
QUOTE (neil24103 @ Tue, 27 Feb 2007 - 15:08) *
my son whom i had left in the car came running into the shop to tell me some men weretaking photo.s of my car. when i went out they were writting me a ticket for parking in the wrong place (IN A SHOPPING CAR PARK) i jumpped in my car to move it before he could put the ticket on my screen.BUT HE STOOD BEHIND MY CAR SO I COULD.NT MOVE IT BEFORE HE.D FINISHED WRITTING OUT THE TICKET.OR SO HE THOUGHT .they was a in front of me which i drove through before he could put the ticket on and parked in a proper bay. he wiated for mr to go into the shop agian and came over to try and put the tickrt on there BUT MY SON WOULD.NT LET HIM.CAN I WIN THIS ?PLEASE HELP ASAP thanks

This is a private parking charge.

Read the other threads on Private Parking.
Teufel
whether they hyave photos or placed/ggave you a ticket is largely irrelevant
LittleLuke
Clarify if this is a "Council" shopping car park or Private please... easier to help!

Luke
neil24103
i dont know the shops on site are aldi/farm foods carphone warhouse i will try to find out tomorrow thank for your help
neil24103
sign says it is run by a firm from accrington.also is it lega for them to stand brhind my car to stop me leaving?l
LittleLuke
Its a Private Ticket.. The B.P thread although a little long is the best help!

Or search private ticket.
Teufel
if it is their land and you presumably a not claiming any contract (or you may be
liable) then as a tresspasser they can prevent you from leaving using resonable
self help

a few minutes to take details of your vehicle is prob resonable
neil24103
i parked in a disabled bay has my wife is on incapacity and cannot walk very far but i do not have badge.they is no signs saying badge holders only just the sign pianted on the road
neil24103
is it legal for dvla to give your details to these people?
Teufel
sadly it would appear so
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.