Original case, please see, [forum link] ,I hope this gets you to original charge. Anyway to cut a long story short I've been keeping my eye on this site, still dumb and using what I think is applicable but now I've seem to have hit a brick wall and I need help and suggestions from you experts. I went to court finally on 7th May, armed with notes, bullishy female prosecutor had a go at me before court because I dared asked if I could have a quick word with the on duty solicitor who refused to see me as it was a motoring offence, how could he know what I was going to ask him? It said in my court papers that I could have a word with the duty solicitor, it did not say except for motoring offences! Made a quick complaint to Court Usher re this. Anyway the prosecutor and I locked swords in the corridor with everybody listening about disclosure, human rights, according to her do not apply in motoring offences, she demanded to know what I was pleading, I said I do not know as I've no information at all, bar 2 S9's from a PC, and what about these two offences, I mentioned the Autrefois convict and the letter from CPS saying after original adjournment they would send full file of evidence. She argued (still in corridor) that I would need to enter a plea before that could be done, I said I wasn't prepared to, so she said as she marched away, see you in court! In I went explained I was in a difficult position as I was not the only driver of the vehicle that day and trying to pin down who was driving was difficult as the map supplied had a different name to the actual street name. Dodgy I know, but if you show it to someone and say where you there? People say no. The mags asked what plea would I been putting in and I asked for advice from them, nice touch I thought, they suggested a not guilty plea, so I took their advice. The prosecutor then stood up and withdrew the second charge, bless Mike for his Autrefois convict! She then stated that NOW that I had entered a plea they would get the info to me. The case was adjourned till today. I then said to the mags what about the costs as I didn't want them mounting and I had already asked for the info, they said that would be considered at the end but they had taken note that adjournment was for prosecution to provide evidence. I came away quite happy. I was quite happy today going to court as I had not received any info from anybody and had prepared for a case dismissed. Not so! I arrived and bullshy prosecutor came up again, saying there was no need for me to be at court as I had not received any info. We then went to an empty court and she explained this was 'Human Error', a clerk came in and said what was happening and prosecutor explained situation, I stood like a lemon, and it was adjourned for two weeks, with the prosecutor saying she would deliver it personally to make sure I received it in time! Yeah! I don't think so! The clerk did ask what this evidence consisted of, to which she replied, an additional statement. The help I so desperately need is, what do the CPS have to send me to prove their case, all I know is it was an Ultralyte laser, is two s9's from two policeman and nothing else enough to convict? I am thinking of writing to the court to complain at how this has been handled, as the prosecutor seems to be running the court and not the mags. I did not get the oppertunity to ask for case dismissed as she stopped me appearing in front of them, what do you think? Help!!!!!!