Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Police car changes from Skoda to Volvo
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
McQueen
There surely must be a reason for the police claiming that the unmarked police car that stopped me was not a Skoda but a Volvo. I am absolutely positive it was a Skoda and not a Volvo as claimed in the PC report. Who would forget being caught by a Skoda for speeding?
crystal
Hi

Yes probably you were wrong about t being a skoda or they are wrong about it being a volvo, do you have a reg number and does it matter ?

Regards
Crystal
McQueen
I would imagine that a police cars speedo has to go through some calibration process. If that is the case then obviously the Skoda that stopped me had not a current calibration certificate so the police have decided to say it was a Volvo which presumably had a current certificate. What other reason would they have to lie.
g_attrill
If you go to court you will be able to question the officer and (hopefully) a copy of the vehicle's log recording who took out which vehicle.

Gareth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.