Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advice needed
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Fj111200
Hello everyone, i'm new to the site, and could do with some advice.
I got a NIP from Staffordshire Constabulary within the 14 period from Date of Offence, and sent them a PACE statement by Special Delivery, they replied with a COPF which i ignored, today a Final Reminder came saying 7 days to pay up before court action taken.
I was the driver, i was over the speed limit, i am the registered owner and keeper of said vehicle.
I've got a clean licence, but if the charge of £60 is the cheaper option i would rather take that and the 3 points than court costs. I've read various postings on the site and it seems like a bit of a minefield.
Any advice on what to do next will be much appreciated.
crystal
Hi

Please visit the READ ME FIRST section (Click Here), answer all the questions in the NIP Wizard, and then post the Wizard's output back here to enable us to help you.

You either pay up or fight. I am choosing to fight. No-one can offer you a cast iron guarentee of a quick win.

Are you preapred to risk the money for a clean licence ? How many points are you prepared tohave before you do fight ?

Regards
Crystal
Fj111200
Thanks for your quick reply crystal, i've tried posting the NIP Wizard but can't do it. It says fill in the PACE statement. Anyway, thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.