Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: speed cameras and the law
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
dave jones
I have had a notice of intended prosecution arrive through the post dated 28 11 2006 it arrived on the 28 11 2006 for a speed camera which says the car was doing 49 mph in a 40 mph area on the 28 7 2006 could any one give me some advice on this matter as i am not to good on how i stand or what i should do next is there a loop hole thanks.
jeffreyarcher
Please visit the READ ME FIRST section (Click Here), answer all the questions in the NIP Wizard, and then post the Wizard's output back here to enable us to help you.
dave jones
thanks for the help not to good on computers so seem to get lost a lot but i have rang the camera enforcement office who say you do by law need to be informed with in 14 days but it is not there fault if it is lost in the post The burden of proof is on the potential defendant to prove they didnt receive it
Mika
QUOTE (dave jones @ Wed, 13 Dec 2006 - 22:20) *
thanks for the help not to good on computers so seem to get lost a lot but i have rang the camera enforcement office who say you do by law need to be informed with in 14 days but it is not there fault if it is lost in the post The burden of proof is on the potential defendant to prove they didnt receive it

Try this link. wink.gif
dave jones
thanks for the above info you have given me new hope
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.