Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Police claiming they not received paperwork
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
otterspotter
Ok then, got caught by a mobile camera van in Nottingham about 6wks ago. 40mph zone, didnt tell me my speed.

Didnt reply, then got same again saying id got an extra 7days to send paperwork. Printer was down so ended up sendin back with a handwritten Pace statement. Made the mistake of postin in the middle of the night so would get back in time ie. not recorded! Now they say they havent received anythin still!! Lyin wan*ers!!!

'...during the next ten days a file will be raised for consideration of your prosecution'

Tried ringing them over 10times today but just get a were too busy message.

Any advice? Got another going thro on here from Derby sad.gif

Cheers
Brad
viper
This is oldest trick in book. Police and CPS do this not received nonsense all the time. Recorded is good if not too important but quite often Royal Mail don’t get signature. If this happens put in a claim. Special delivery always gets signature and is guaranteed next working day. Only thing is it’s a tad expensive at £4.10. But I would rather pay £4.10 than be in your predicament. Write to them again this time by special enclosing the document you previously sent with a covering note
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.