Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parkforce ticket with wrong date
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
klinker
Hi all

I've had a look through the forum but can't find any particualr one that answers my question.

I've had a ticket from parkforce who operate on the grounds of my university campus. Basically i've been issued a charge note but the date is incorrect. The ticket was put on my car yesterday but the date reads 04/12/04

Am I within my right to appeal against this?

Any feedback on this would be much appreciated.

ithomasseven@hotmail.com
Theboxers
If you can prove you were somewhere else at the time/date stated on the ticket you are home free I would have thought.
DW190
QUOTE (klinker @ Tue, 5 Dec 2006 - 13:10) *
Hi all

I've had a look through the forum but can't find any particualr one that answers my question.

I've had a ticket from parkforce who operate on the grounds of my university campus. Basically i've been issued a charge note but the date is incorrect. The ticket was put on my car yesterday but the date reads 04/12/04

Am I within my right to appeal against this?

Any feedback on this would be much appreciated.

ithomasseven@hotmail.com

Thats two years ago.

QUOTE (Theboxers @ Tue, 5 Dec 2006 - 16:41) *
If you can prove you were somewhere else at the time/date stated on the ticket you are home free I would have thought.

Can you remember and prove where you where two years ago.
Theboxers
QUOTE (DW190 @ Tue, 5 Dec 2006 - 21:47) *
QUOTE (klinker @ Tue, 5 Dec 2006 - 13:10) *

The ticket was put on my car yesterday but the date reads 04/12/04

Thats two years ago.

QUOTE (Theboxers @ Tue, 5 Dec 2006 - 16:41) *

Can you remember and prove where you where two years ago.

blush.gif Misread date. But the point still stands and no not without my diary from that period unsure.gif
whitewing
If it's on Uni campus, surely it's a private ticket and probably unenforceable anyway.....
klinker
I was at York University 2 years ago so I wouldn't have even been registered at Chester where I am now....think i've got pretty good case against it biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.