Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: construction site
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
grmm
just got i ticket but could not see lines on the road as the road in question is a exit for a construction site and road is as dirty and muddyas fook ,could not take photos to night as it was 5.00 and dark so will return in morning with camra (hopes it does not rain to night ) any ideas any one on where i stand
g_attrill
You need to state the nature of the ticket (private company, council PCN or FPN?) and the grounds - d/y line, obstruction etc.

Gareth
grmm
sorry its a pcn
contravention number 01 parked on D/y lines
local council
grmm
Recieved notice to owner a few days a go ,so need to sort out my appeal any one got any ideas as i can not seem to find any thing about muddy/dirty lines (if there is any thing). icon_hang.gif
DW190
QUOTE (grmm @ Tue, 9 Jan 2007 - 22:00) *
Recieved notice to owner a few days a go ,so need to sort out my appeal any one got any ideas as i can not seem to find any thing about muddy/dirty lines (if there is any thing). icon_hang.gif

If you cannot see the lines the contravention did not occur. Any photographic evidence they have will only show the mud.

Did you get any photos yourself?
LittleLuke
If you have pictures of the lines covered in mud.

Just state that the lines where completely obscured by mud thus you didn't see them. Do a search on here on leaves, I have won appeals on leaves obscuring lines. I know from personal experience that the contractors have a duty of care to keep entry and exit constantly clear so there is a reason they are required to do this. There is a big fine!

Tefuel thinks they don't invalidate them (he is normally right) but its not my expierence.
http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=15814

Luke
Teufel
the object/material obscuring the lines would need to be persistent
and sustained to invalidate - loose leaves do not - mud which is there
for days probably does
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.