Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CC Signage
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Hi all

Sorry to keep battering on about this but fishing.

I entered the CC through a one way street, turning right into it. It only has one side on it facing to oncoming traffic. Not possible to see any signage whatsoever when turning into it. The floor sign has almost completely worn out.

What are their reqs for signage into the zone ? Could a appeal work based on this ?


no published adjudication on signs

this case below for a guy who in error did a u-turn
just inside the edge of the zone shows that such claims are not v likely

on one way streets road signs generally need to be only on one
side of the street - i am sure there are other signs on the turn in
you may ahve missed
I do the turn about 3 times a day.... diffinately not other signs
in which case you will find it difficlult to show you
are unaware of entering the zone
but was the first time i did it that caught me out thus the ticket
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.