Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoT PCN
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Snickers
Can anyone see anything wrong with this PCN:

Front
Back

(It seems as though the PA is called Mr. 022M judging by his signature)

Alas, the wife and I managed to get one each within a couple of minutes of each other mad.gif

S.
DW190
QUOTE (Snickers @ Wed, 25 Oct 2006 - 19:51) *
Can anyone see anything wrong with this PCN:

Only that it say "You must therefore pay"

Liability ultimatley lies with the Owner/Registered Keeper.

See Macarthy v Bury
fred2
SNAP!
Here's a similar stokie ticket that I saw flapping about in the gutter last October. Couldn't see any sign of the car unless driver ripped it off in anger! Shame really as apart from the error DW190 pointed out, I think this ticket is invalid as it doesn't properly describe the contravention. I've never heard of;
"Parked in a designated disabled person's parking place without clearly displaying a contravention code: 40"

They do have a nice pretty flowery image to them though!

DW190
QUOTE (fred @ Wed, 25 Oct 2006 - 21:49) *
SNAP!
Here's a similar stokie ticket that I saw flapping about in the gutter last October. Couldn't see any sign of the car unless driver ripped it off in anger! Shame really as apart from the error DW190 pointed out, I think this ticket is invalid as it doesn't properly describe the contravention. I've never heard of;
"Parked in a designated disabled person's parking place without clearly displaying a contravention code: 40"

They do have a nice pretty flowery image to them though!

Contravention Codes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.