Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CC zone
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
LittleLuke
bought for wrong van. another van entered into cc zone. We have tried appealing these before, snow ball in hell. All the way.

But I know of one entry into the CC zone which only has signs facing traffic on one side of the road. So ignoring the floor signs you could enter into the zone without seeing the signs. Any chance on this ?

Does anyone know how many pictures they take of the vehicles ? Because from the picture they have sent me it could be any fecking van with the plate PShopped.... ?

TIA

luke
Teufel
on a one way street signs need to be only on one side

they take losts of pictures and cctv footage
LittleLuke
Just noticed that they have made a mistake in the name of the company when they have sent PCN, does this matter ?

Name of company = Aspire blah blah ltd

They sent = Apire blah blah ltd

They also don't appear to include the address details!!!!

They always send it to "Something House"

Instead of "100 Something House" which means lots of post of theirs goes amiss ? Any ideas how to annoy them with this ? Do they fail to issue the PCN if they don't send to address of keeper. I am 100% of address details because of the other PCNs from other london boroughs ?

Teufel (your almost the best - your almost as good as my mum ) ? :-)

I don't even know how this PCN got to me... just read address again...

Knichley road should read Finchley Road!!!

Anything to argue this with ?
Teufel
probably none of this invalidates tthe PCN
if you did not receive because of their error then all that
would happen is that they would have to give you another chance
to pay the reduced rate

patas davies v kensington

surely they get details from DVLA - are they correct there ?
LittleLuke
They seem to enter the address details by hand because they seemed to miss details, be mispelt and lack general computer effeciently...

Could I argue that they have never issued anything to me if they are not issuing to the address that the vehicles are registered to ?

I.e

Actual Address

100 Pepipoo House
200 Ripoff Street
London
n1 1ab

They send

Pepipoo House
200 Ripoff Street
London
n1 1ab

They miss off the unit number which if not for a very nice concierge would never get to us. The policy is to not accept any mail without address details due to the time nature of checking 200 odd company names and matching it to unit.

This happens with all their charges about 20 we have received in total ? !!

Surely they don't issue the ticket to you if don't send it to the address registered as per the DVLA database. I am 100% sure the DVLA database has correct address!

Teufel ? :-)
LittleLuke
Read through Davis v Kengstington

Basically I have a problem.
They have by the letter of the law not carried out "service the NTO" because they are not sending it to the address as per the DVLA database. Who is to blame. DVLA sending missing parts of address or TFL for not including full address, i don't know.

Either way if I appeal telling them I haven't been serviced with the NTO they are either

1. say well you got the letter to appeal it so there we go. I could argue I got the PCN off the website when viewing another PCN details. They show you all PCN details for particular number plate when you request to view PCN details.

Or

2. They reissue all the NTO with correct address.

I could not include my address but submit a emailed appeal ? or just send letter with only email address or telephone number for return.

I think it is a strong enough appeal to say that the NTO is never serviced if not sent to correct address as per DVLA. But may fall down at adjuticator stage as they may blame everyone including bobs uncle!

Any ideas!??

Thanks Again all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.