Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wrong time
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
roblin
got caught on ai nottingham 61 in a 50 ...time on nip was i think 17.25 time on fpn states 07.25 ...i was still in prague then and car was in leeds airport until 15:56...whats the chances
The Rookie
More info req'd, fill in the NIP wizard and paste the output here, I presume you have filled in the form that came with the NIP hence the CoFP (not FPN) - but all assumptions as you have told us so little!

Simon
roblin
What is the name of the Constabulary?
Date of the offence: d/m/yy (e.g. 18/4/06)
Date of the NIP: d/m/yy
Date you received the NIP: d/m/yy
Location of offence (exact location as it appears on the NIP: important): a1 sb elkesley nottinghamshire
Was the NIP addressed to you? Yes No
Was the NIP sent by first class post, second class or recorded delivery? First
Second
Recorded
Don't know
If your are not the Registered Keeper, what is your relationship to the vehicle?
How many current points do you have? 0123456789101112
Provide a description of events (if you know what happened) telling us as much about the incident as possible - some things that may seem trivial to you may be important, so don't leave anything out. Please do not post personal details for obvious reasons the nip stated time of offence as 17.25 hrs on the 15-9-06 no problem bit harsh but the coafp states offence occured at 07.25 hrs on the 15-9-06... the vehicle was in leeds airport on site car park until 15.56hrs i have the ticket still... so at the time of the offence i was having breakfast in prague

it did not copy and paste to good

What is the name of the Constabulary? nottinghamshire
Date of the offence: d/m/yy 15/9/06
Date of the NIP: 19/09/06
Date you received the NIP: 20/09/06
Location of offence (exact location as it appears on the NIP: important): a1 sb elkesley nottinghamshire
Was the NIP addressed to you? Yes
Was the NIP sent by first class post, second class or recorded delivery? First

If your are not the Registered Keeper, what is your relationship to the vehicle?
How many current points do you have? 0
Provide a description of events (if you know what happened) telling us as much about the incident as possible - some things that may seem trivial to you may be important, so don't leave anything out. Please do not post personal details for obvious reasons
the nip stated time of offence as 17.25 hrs on the 15-9-06 no problem bit harsh but the coafp states offence occured at 07.25 hrs on the 15-9-06... the vehicle was in leeds airport on site car park until 15.56hrs i have the ticket still... so at the time of the offence i was having breakfast in prague

thats better
roblin
thanks for all your help... oh i forgot you did not give any dry.gif

rubbish site glare.gif glare.gif

anyway i got off so who cares laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
MartinHP71
QUOTE (roblin @ Sun, 12 Nov 2006 - 17:25) *
thanks for all your help... oh i forgot you did not give any dry.gif

rubbish site glare.gif glare.gif

anyway i got off so who cares laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Bye then and remember to pick up your teddy bear from the corner !!! mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.