Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kegworth
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Clear Skies
Kegworth was the yellow ring backing boards that appeared on Tonight with Trevor Macdonald, LCC removed all plates erected after xyz 2002) and left up plates erected before - continued enforcing and suggested they would fight on regardless.

FOI showed they were told in 1998 not to use these 'illegal' signs and they ignored legislation and government advice even after having their application for permission refused (the signs went up in March 1999).

Anyway, for some reason ( we can safely assume this was Richard Bentley www.getjustice.co.uk ) CPS and the Police have backed off and thrown in the towel.

HOWEVER .... what about those that have been done since they knew the signs were illegal -
Does anyone have access to the local paper to bring the matter to those that may of had their pocket lightened illegally.. ..

rgds
Bill

if this should be in another thread, would the mods move it..
g_attrill
I believe Richard Bentley has had dealings with Kegworth, might be worth seeing if he knows of any contacts.
Bluedart
QUOTE (g_attrill @ Tue, 19 Sep 2006 - 20:09) *
I believe Richard Bentley has had dealings with Kegworth, might be worth seeing if he knows of any contacts.

Words of wisdom!!!!

Trying to arrange some publicity, the problem is the client doesn't want to be
identified and the CPS won't discuss the case without the press naming the
client.
There are far to many saying they will fight, when the fighting starts we are in danger of being buried in towels.

I know, I have been there.

Catch 22
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.