Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Private Parking Fine - Aldi Car Park - Newbury Park Ilford
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
Pages: 1, 2
rsg444
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can help. A family member received a parking fine through the post for parking at the Aldi/B&M/Pets at Home Car Park on Horns Road in Ilford.

According to the letter they stayed there for 19 minutes over the 2 hour limit. As the family member is disabled and holds a blue badge and also parked in a designated bay, it takes them a while to walk around and as they visited all three stores and waited in large queues in Aldi and B&M it pushed them over the 2 hour limit.

Is there any grounds to appeal this - any help would be much appreciated.

I looked up a similar thread but it appears the appeal process used an older version of the BPA Code of Practice which no longer seem to apply.

Many thanks.

R
doreen4161
equility act gives you extra time
rsg444
Thank you, is anyone able to assist with a response please? I'm going to drive down to take photos of the signage later on today.
nosferatu1001
Not a fine

Email or visit the store. State that a vehicle user qualifies under the Equality Act for reasonable adjustments. A reasonable adjustment in a time limited car park is that users in the EA would get additional time. Ask how they plan to do this for you, and can they cancel this.
rsg444
We visited the stores they said they can't do anything - they then said to call head office, Aldi said they can't do anything and we should appeal. They said they're not the landowner so can't assist.
The Rookie
No, you need to contact the landowner and point out their obligations under the equality act. You could ask the stores to contact the landowner but they are under no legal obligation to help (but business could be taken elsewhere).

Your incorrect title has confused issues a bit.
nosferatu1001
Ok, so find out who the landowner is then! Google for a start. Ask who lays the non domestic rates for the site with your council, etc
Rakesh_Qor
Site

Couldn't see any signs relating to parking but the image is four years old, maybe things have changed there since?
DWMB2
QUOTE (Rakesh_Qor @ Fri, 10 Sep 2021 - 15:32) *
Couldn't see any signs relating to parking but the image is four years old, maybe things have changed there since?

This view shows the signs as present in March of this year, as well as an ANPR camera https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5748062,0.0...6384!8i8192

In terms of finding the owners - the management agents are shown on the sign by the entrance as CBRE - maybe try them?
rsg444
Thank you all for your advice, CBRE have advised us to appeal and send a copy of the blue badge - they said if they reject it then they will interject as they agree that for a blue badge holder, extra provisions should be made.
The Rookie
Make sure you record the exact details of that phone call, including who you spoke to.

You’ll need that when the keeper appeals stating a passenger had a BB, as that appeal WILL be rejected I am certain.
rsg444
Thank you for the advice, I have noted the name, job title, date, time and phone number of the person I spoke with.

I've just come back from the site to check out the signage, the signs don't appear to comply, there is one sign to the left about 7 ft high as you enter but to see it you need to look left. Furthermore, the BPA states that signs need to be visible to disabled drivers without them having to get out of the vehicle - this is not the case here, the nearest sign is about 50ft away and the font is so small, you can't read it from the car.

The signage reads:

".......Parking period commences 5 minutes after entry."

Therefore, according to the letter, the entry time was 11:17 and the exit time was 13:36, the duration is therefore 02:19:18 - however this is only the case if the parking commences at 11:17 - i.e. the entry time when in fact the parking actually commences at 11:22 meaning the duration was in fact 02:14:18 according to their own terms and conditions.

In terms of appeal we are thinking along the lines of:

Dear Premier Park,

Re: Premier Park Ltd PCN Ref

I appeal on the following grounds as registered keeper of the vehicle:

1. Incorrect calculation of duration of overstay.

The parking signs at the site states that the parking period commences 5 minutes after entry, however on the PCN you have calculated the duration using the entry time therefore resulting in an incorrect duration. As such the PCN is valid and should be cancelled.

2. Section 19 of BPA Code of Practice: Signs

Section 19.9 of the BPC Code of Practice states: "So that disabled motorists can decide whether they want to use the site, there must be at least one sign containing the terms and conditions for parking that can be viewed without needing to leave the vehicle."

I have attached a photograph of the nearest sign visible from the Disabled Parking Bay in which the vehicle was parked. The picture clearly shows that the sign is a significant distance away and cannot be viewed without needing to leave the vehicle.

3. Equality Act
The Equality Act 2010 says that providers of services to the public must make ‘reasonable adjustments’ to remove barriers which may discriminate against disabled people. It goes on to say "The first requirement is a requirement, where a provision, criterion or practice of A's puts a disabled person at a substantial disadvantage in relation to a relevant matter in comparison with persons who are not disabled, to take such steps as it is reasonable to have to take to avoid the disadvantage."

As one of the people in the vehicle that day is a registered blue badge holder, and the fact the vehicle was parked within a Disabled Bay with a clearly displayed valid Blue badge (your CCTV footage shall be able to confirm this), the 2 hour parking provision put the said person at a substantial disadvantage in relation to able bodied users. The person's mobility issues results in taking longer to exit the vehicle, longer to walk to the three stores in the retail park and complete the shopping activities including unloading shopping and then re-entering the vehicle to exit the car park.

I have attached a copy of the Blue Badge that was clearly displayed for your reference.

Due to the in invalid duration time and lack of provision for disabled drivers, the PCN has been incorrectly issued and as such should be cancelled.
The Rookie
DO NOT identify the driver in any way, go back and edit and refer to them only as ‘the driver’, no I, we, they, he, or even the dog.

The keeper appeals in that capacity, again they state a passenger in the CRA has a blue badge, so edit that letter as well.

As they don’t like reading letters properly, start with the equality act, that a passenger had a BB and then what it means.

Doing your best to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
rsg444
Thank you Rookie. Really appreciate the guidance.

How about this?

Dear Premier Park,

1. Equality Act
The Equality Act 2010 says that providers of services to the public must make ‘reasonable adjustments’ to remove barriers which may discriminate against disabled people. It goes on to say "The first requirement is a requirement, where a provision, criterion or practice of A's puts a disabled person at a substantial disadvantage in relation to a relevant matter in comparison with persons who are not disabled, to take such steps as it is reasonable to have to take to avoid the disadvantage."

As one of the people in the vehicle on that day is a registered blue badge holder, and the fact the vehicle was parked within a Disabled Bay with a clearly displayed valid blue badge, the 2 hour parking provision put the said person at a substantial disadvantage in relation to able bodied users. The person's mobility issues results in them taking longer to exit the vehicle, longer to walk to the three stores in the retail park and complete their shopping activities including the unloading of shopping and then re-entering the vehicle to exit the car park.

Subjecting such a person to the same 2 hour provision that an able body user of the car parks receives is clearly a disadvantage to the blue badge holder and is evidence that you have made no reasonable adjustments as required by the legislation in the Equality Act to prevent any disadvantage to the blue badge holder.

I have attached a copy of the Blue Badge that was clearly displayed for your reference.

2. Incorrect calculation of duration of overstay.

The parking signs at the site state that the parking period commences 5 minutes after entry, however on the PCN you have incorrectly calculated the duration of the parking period using the entry time. The duration is actually 02:14:18 as opposed to the 02:19:18 shown on the PCN.

As such the PCN is invalid and should be cancelled.

3. Section 19 of BPA Code of Practice: Signs

Section 19.9 of the BPA Code of Practice states: "So that disabled motorists can decide whether they want to use the site, there must be at least one sign containing the terms and conditions for parking that can be viewed without needing to leave the vehicle."

I have attached a photograph of the nearest sign visible from the Disabled Parking Bay in which the vehicle was parked. The picture clearly shows that the sign is a significant distance away and cannot be viewed without having to leave the vehicle. In fact, on inspecting the site, there are no signs that are visible to drivers without having to leave the vehicle.

As a result of the three points of appeal, the PCN has been incorrectly issued and in the case of the Equalities Act, it has been unfairly issued and as such should be cancelled.
rsg444
Also i noticed on the back of the PCN it had a sentence that stated that the driver's name MUST be included in the appeal - can they insist on this?
DWMB2
QUOTE (rsg444 @ Sat, 11 Sep 2021 - 23:35) *
Also i noticed on the back of the PCN it had a sentence that stated that the driver's name MUST be included in the appeal - can they insist on this?

They can 'insist' on whatever they like for their own internal appeals process, but there is absolutely no legal requirement for the keeper to name the driver.

Can you show us the notice? (Both pages, redact personal info, leave on dates/times. Use https://imgbb.com/ or similar to upload). Getting CBRE/the landowner to intervene is still your best bet, but there may be deficiencies in the notice that can be used to your favour in case you need to try a different approach.
nosferatu1001
They cannot make that a requirement
In fact, complain to the ATA (round logo) AND the dvla
rsg444
Thanks, who are the ATA - are they the same as the BPA?

I've uploaded the front and back of the PCN:

https://ibb.co/Fzb06XG
https://ibb.co/PZTY6Hc

I've also uploaded some photos of the site:

https://ibb.co/dKfVpn9
https://ibb.co/7Xyw9fC
https://ibb.co/r7Nk4HX
https://ibb.co/qjsqSdc

Another interesting point on the BPA Code of Pratice:

21.5a When issuing a parking charge notice you may use photographs as evidence that a vehicle was parked in anunauthorised way. The photographs must refer to and
confirm the incident which you claim was unauthorised. A date and time stamp should be included on the photograph. All photographs used for evidence should
be clear and legible and must not be retouched or digitally altered.

There are no time stamps on the photos!

Another one:

(2) The notice must:
(a) specify the vehicle, the relevant land on which it
was parked and the period of parking to which
the notice relates;

So maybe I'm clutching at straws but the notice doesn't specify the vehicle - just gives a Vehicle Reg, and it doesn't say anything about the 2 hour limit on the PCN.

Even the solitary entrance sign that is not even positioned in a place for a driver to be able to view contains nothing about the 2 hour limit as specified in the code of practice:
nosferatu1001
Yes, it's the bpa. The round logo was my clue to yiu!

May and should. Not must and must. Read what's written!

The VRM IS the vehicle, the period of parking is obviously nothing to do with a parking limit. It is how long the vehicle was parked for, from x to y time.

The two hour limit does NOT need to be specified on entry signage. It merely has to indicate there are terms and conditions. But. It must be visible when driving in. So we would of course need to see this to see what you mean.
rsg444
Thanks for clarifying nosferatu.

This is the picture that shows the sign closest to the entrance:

nosferatu1001
Is there anything stating "parking see terms and conditions" or similar?
Because that photo isn't of much help to see what it looks like
- from the drivers POV
- what the sign actually says

You know there must be a sign talking about parking on the way in as it's in the code of practice.
rsg444
So this is the sign closest to the entrance:

The Rookie
STOP.... You were asked about a sign on the way (driving) into a car park (aka 'entry signage'), Yes or no there is one?

Your photo gives no context at all and 'closest to the entrance' is less useful than a chocolate tea pot, but seems to show it as this entry signage?
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.574835,0....6384!8i8192
rsg444
Ok, to be clear there is a sign by the entrance but it (in my opinion) is not really visible from the entrance, hence me saying "closest to the entrance". But this is the only sign that is being referred to as the entrance sign:

to give context as to where this sign is placed, the following picture should help which was taken from the entrance to the car park.

The Rookie
My Google maps link shows it as fairly obvious to me, unless it's changed since March?
rsg444
The only change is the tree growth that doesn't make it as obvious..however if the consensus is the sign is ok this is what I'm thinking of in terms of appeal which I'm hoping to submit today:

Dear Premier Park,

1. Equality Act

As one of the people in the vehicle on that day is a registered blue badge holder, and the fact the vehicle was parked within a Disabled Bay with a clearly displayed valid blue badge, the 2 hour parking provision put the said person at a substantial disadvantage in relation to able bodied users. The person's mobility issues results in them taking longer to exit the vehicle, longer to walk to the three stores in the retail park and complete their shopping activities including the unloading of shopping and then re-entering the vehicle to exit the car park.

Subjecting such a person to the same 2 hour provision that an able body user of the car parks receives is clearly a disadvantage to the blue badge holder and is evidence that you have made no reasonable adjustments as required by the legislation in the Equality Act to prevent any disadvantage to the blue badge holder.

Furthermore, as a parking event occurred, the BPA Code of Practice states that a minimum of 10 minutes grace period should be applied - this grace period is to be applied for users of the car park including able bodies users - surely the same grace period cannot be applied to a disabled user of the car park as it again, puts the user of the car park at a disadvantage due to their disability and therefore does not comply with the Equality Act.

2. Incorrect calculation of duration of overstay.

The parking signs at the site state that the parking period commences 5 minutes after entry, however on the PCN you have incorrectly calculated the duration of the parking period using the entry time. The duration is actually 02:14:18 as opposed to the 02:19:18 shown on the PCN.

As such the PCN is invalid and should be cancelled.

3. Section 19 of BPA Code of Practice: Signs

Section 19.9 of the BPA Code of Practice states: "So that disabled motorists can decide whether they want to use the site, there must be at least one sign containing the terms and conditions for parking that can be viewed without needing to leave the vehicle."

I have attached a photograph of the nearest sign visible from the Disabled Parking Bay in which the vehicle was parked. The picture clearly shows that the sign is a significant distance away and cannot be viewed without having to leave the vehicle. In fact, on inspecting the site, there are no signs that are visible to drivers without having to leave the vehicle.

As a result of the three points of appeal, the PCN has been incorrectly issued and in the case of the Equalities Act, it has been unfairly issued and as such should be cancelled.
nosferatu1001
Entrance sign is fine. It's pretty prominent, has fairly large lettering on "more conditions", and whether this is council or private yiu would expect to find out what the rules of parking are. It's not credible , in 2021 , to say you think all parking everywheee is a free for all by default, and so you'd have no luck saying no one thought to check.

2) it's still, in theory, an overstay. Same as if the police initially state you did 50 in a 40, but later changed to 48, you'd still have gone over the speed limit

However I would say that 15 minutes could be within grace periods. For a start, 5 minutes isn't sufficient to start the clock if for example the place was busy, queuing etc. I don't know if this was the case.
rsg444
Yes I agree, it is an overstay - however what irks me is that their Terms state that parking period commences 5 minutes after entry yet their PCN makes no consideration of this and so they insinuate a longer breach - surely like a Council issue PCN everything has to be accurate?

On the day, as it was the last week before kids went back to school it was busier than normal, there were long queues in both Aldi and B&M. There were no disabled bays either so we had to wait a while (not sure how long) for one to become available.

In addition to this, when we tried to leave the parking spot, as it is near the main entrance, we had to wait a significant amount time before we could even reverse out as so many cars were entering via Horns Road and either blocking the back of the car or not stopping to give us way. This added a lot of time too but I don't know how long unfortunately.
nosferatu1001
No, why do you think that?
It's an invoice. Nothing more. Nothing less. They allege you owe them money for x. The only way to enforce this if you don't pay is a court, at which point you can disagree with things but it comes doewn to what matters. If the five min meant yiu can argue it's not really an overstay, then it's important.

Council pcn have real regulations with requirements. This is more akin to an invoice from a plumber. No prescribed format.

So, we've got - took around x min to find a free disabled bay and park, and read signs? Roughly how long? Best estimate. Think how important a few min can be here before it gets to the realms of de minimis ie so trivial a court should not be bothered.

You don't have to know. You have to make your best judgement. Yiure a witness, and you're not expected to be precise about detail from what, two weeks before?
rsg444
Ahh I see what you mean - I guess I still have my Council PCN hat on which I need to take off in this instance.

Rough estimate is on entering, the disabled bays were full, so drove around the car park to return back to the bays, then waited for existing occupant to leave - so roughly 6 mins there - none of their signs are visible from within the car so couldn't view the small print in terms of terms and conditions. Once shopping was done - which always takes longer with the disabled user of the car park due to their health, it took around 6 minutes again to wait for a clear space for the car to be able to reverse out of the bay - so many cars just kept coming into the car park it just took ages to get out.
ostell
You can't be held to a term, the 6 mins, that you have not read. Driving round is not parking
rsg444
So in terms of appealing, do I have a case or should I just pay at the discounted rate - though I do feel it is unfair as the stores were busy and due to disability, things do take a lot longer - simple things like parking up and exiting the car take a lot longer due to the mobility issues.

The terms state that entering or parking on the land contravening the terms and conditions displayed (i.e. max stay 2 hours), you are agreeing to pay £100.

So I could argue that once the vehicle entered the car park, it took approximately 6 minutes to find a disabled bay (As there are so few of them at the location) - then the terms and conditions were read on foot only outside the entrance to Aldi as one has to walk over to them to be able to read the small writing. So that's another 5 minutes. So the clock started 11 minutes after parking.

Add the grace period of 10 minutes following a parking event, that's 21 minutes - seeing as the breach was 2:19, the car was within the grace?
ostell
The parking companies will not agree, they want your money. The only place to decide is a court appearance
rsg444
So isn't the independent body following the receipt of the POPLA code likely to advise cancellation based on my defence - i.e. is the defence enough to mount a case?

The 14 days expires tomorrow so am keen to send something in today as an appeal.
ostell
POPLA will decide that the PCN was issued correctly. You have to show that PPC didn't follow the rules. Unfortunately legal arguments get no where.

You could appeal that there was insufficient allowance given to the crowded condition of the car park and the time of parking was significantly less than the entry and exit times recorded. Have a read here: https://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2014...ot-parking.html

So you looking and waiting for a disabled space to give the extra space.
rsg444
OK thanks - so their terms and conditions don't mention just parking but instead mention "enter or park" so the circumstances in the link may not apply in this case.

I thought I had decent grounds to appeal, i.e. applying the same 2 hour provision and 10 minute grace period to both able bodied and disabled users of the car park means that the disabled user is at a disadvantage as due to their mobility issues they will take longer to move between stores and also have fewer parking spots to choose which from experience are always occupied.

But if this means court is likely then whats the point of an appeals process if it's going to be rejected anyway?

I seem to have gone from "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" to I probably have no chance unless I go to court - so should I just pay and not bother visiting that retail park again as the likelihood is that I'd get hit again.
rsg444
Thanks all for your input, I'm going to appeal as RK based on:

1) Equality Act 2010, i.e. giving disabled users same time limit as not disabled creates disadvantage.
2) T&Cs could not be read until occupants exited the vehicle once parked (had to wait for disabled bay) as no terms and conditions are visible from within the vehicle as per BPA CoP. T&Cs were read 10 minutes after entry and that puts vehicle within 10 minute grace.
3) Incorrectly calculated duration - they calculated from entry instead of 5 mins after entry as per their own T&Cs
4) Non Compliance with POFA as for their appeal process they use the words "All correspondence must include you name, serviceable postal address, the name and address of the driver (if different)....." - This for me is not an invitation, it is a demand. They also don't actually say that they don't know the name and address of the driver.
5) PCN doesn't specify circumstances of why the requirement to pay arose - they make no mention of the 2 hour limit, they just say Exceeded Maximum Stay - but exceeded, by how much?

Do these points seem OK?
ostell
If you xan not read the sign saying parking starts 5 minutes after entry then there can be no contract. The contract starts when the ticket was bought

The POFA "invitation" 9 (2) (e) was not given. The comment about about invitation and payment instructions and driver is irelevant as it's not part of POFA

There is also no period parking as required by 9 (2) (a)

The fistral case is very relevant to you
rsg444
Thank you Ostell
nosferatu1001
You have a good case

Your good case is based on elements that popla don't ever really deal with. Popla are very, very narrow in their focus. They will consider pofa fail, signage being inadequate, and standing to offer contracts. You challenge these three always.
rsg444
Thank you nosferatu, I sent the appeal off last night which will probably get rejected - but once I receive a POPLA code I'll be back in touch!

Thank you all for your help so far.
rsg444
Hi all, this is the response I received from the Parking Management Company, they've not responded to any of the points but instead are now insisting on the driver's details.....any advice would be much appreciated.

Dear X,

Re: Parking Charge Notice X

We write to acknowledge receipt of your recent online appeal, on behalf of the driver, appealing against the issuing of a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) to the vehicle.

We note your comments and must refer you to the Protection of Freedoms Act (PoFA) 2012, Schedule 4 - Recovery of unpaid Parking Charges. This is available to view online at:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2012/9/schedule/4

We now therefore request that the details of the driver of the vehicle at the time of the contravention are supplied; this must include their full name and serviceable postal address. If you are unwilling or unable to provide these details the registered keeper of this vehicle will remain liable for this PCN. This information should be provided by 4th October 2021. Please note, Premier Park Limited will not reply to any correspondence until after the above date, if the requested information is not provided.

If we do not receive this information by the above date, the appeal will be formally responded to and we will hold you liable as the Registered Keeper of the vehicle on the date of the contravention.

Please note if we receive correspondence from the driver at the time of the incident we will not respond to you further on this matter.

If you would like to view our photographic evidence, please visit [www.pcnpayments.com]www.pcnpayments.com

This must be submitted by filling in a new contact form at [appeals.premierpark.co.uk]appeals.premierpark.co.uk or by filling in the Transfer of Liability form on the reverse of the PCN and posting it to Premier Park, PO Box 624, Exeter, EX1 9JG.
Glacier2
Standby and await their final response with POPLA code.
rsg444
Ok thanks - will they send a POPLA code or will they claim that I did not follow their instructions and so it wasn't an appeal?
Glacier2
They will send a code whilst claiming you appealed on behalf of the driver.
rsg444
Oh so this is common practice
Glacier2
QUOTE (rsg444 @ Wed, 22 Sep 2021 - 20:39) *
Oh so this is common practice

Absolutely. They always demand the drivers name and when they don't get it they will issue a code to the keeper.
rsg444
Glacier, as predicted they rejected the appeal and have sent me the following response.

Few points worth pointing out are, they're insisting the vehicle overstayed by 19 mins even though their own T&Cs state that sessions start 5 mins after entry. They've reduced the charge to £30. Finally, they're accusing me of making unfounded allegations of discrimination - my appeal just states that they need to make reasonable adjustments so not to disadvantage a disabled driver - however they've taken out a random quote from the DDA which is not even relevant to what I was asking them.

Thank you for your appeal, on behalf of the driver, against the above Parking Charge Notice (PCN). We have carefully considered your appeal, however on this occasion the appeal has been rejected for the following reason;

Whilst we note your comments and reason for appeal, we can confirm that the maximum stay period within this car park is 2 hours. As your vehicle was on site for 2 hours and 19 minutes, this was an overstay of 19 minutes. The signage on site clearly sets out the terms and conditions of parking, including the maximum stay period. There are no exceptions to these terms and can therefore confirm that this PCN has been issued correctly.

We do not believe that we have contravened the Equality Act and do not believe that we discriminate against those who our protected by this Act. The Act defines discrimination at Paragraph 13 as:
“A person (A) discriminates against another (B) if, because of a protected characteristic, A treats B less favourably than A treats or would treat others.”
At the time the Parking Charge Notice was issued we could not have reasonably been expected to know of your circumstances and we cannot be said to have treated you unfairly at the point we issued the Parking Charge. Please note, following this appeal denial response, we will cease to respond to all further unfounded allegations of our having discriminated against yourself.

We are on this occasion prepared to accept the reduced amount shown above. Please note this offer is without prejudice save as to costs.

You have now reached the end of our internal appeals procedure and therefore you now have two options; you can either pay or appeal to POPLA - you cannot do both:

You can pay the total amount due as shown above via the following payment options;

Call us on: 01302 513232
Pay online: [www.pcnpayments.com]www.pcnpayments.com
Send a postal order: Premier Park Ltd, PO Box 624, Exeter, EX1 9JG

Or, you can appeal to an Independent Appeals Service, POPLA (Parking on Private Land Appeals) using the POPLA reference code provided above. Please note, should you decide to appeal to POPLA and your appeal is subsequently rejected or you withdraw your appeal, the option to pay a discounted amount will no longer be available and the full amount of the PCN will become due. Please note, if you pay the PCN prior to appealing to POPLA, your appeal will be withdrawn as you will have accepted liability in full.

If you decide to appeal to POPLA, you will need to visit their website, www.popla.co.uk where further details of how to appeal (either online or by downloading the relevant forms) can be found. If you are unable to access their website, please call us for further information on how to obtain the forms. Please ensure your POPLA Reference Number, as noted above, is quoted on all correspondence to POPLA. You have 28 days from the date of this email to submit an appeal to POPLA. If you appeal to POPLA we will suspend recovery activity on the PCN and the charge will not increase until the appeal has been determined.

By law we are also required to inform you that Ombudsman Services (www.ombudsman-services.org) provides an alternative dispute resolution service that would be competent to deal with your appeal. However, we have not chosen to participate in their alternative dispute resolution service. As such should you wish to appeal then you must do so to POPLA, as explained above.

If you do not make payment or submit an appeal to POPLA within the relevant timeframe, the outstanding PCN may be passed to our appointed debt collection agency for further action. All costs associated with this process will be added to the amount outstanding.

nosferatu1001
Yeah, they're talking crap. They have to ensure they don't discrim8nate in advance and make reasonable adjustments so all users who qualify are covered.
rsg444
QUOTE (nosferatu1001 @ Tue, 5 Oct 2021 - 10:26) *
Yeah, they're talking crap. They have to ensure they don't discrim8nate in advance and make reasonable adjustments so all users who qualify are covered.

Thanks, is it still worth appealing? Do I have grounds or should I just pay the £30 which was originally £60?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.