Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not your usual thread
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
stone
Just been browsing the forum and noticed that most posts are about speeding but there are a couple of threads about other stuff including insurance.

With this in mind i am wondering if any body on here could help with this thread My Webpage.

Most people have been a great help on this thread just one idiot near the end and even though time is short (court on thursday) if any body has any ideas/help please feel free to post on this thread smile.gif .
andy_foster
If you want help from the regulars here, you might be better off posting the relevant points of your case in this thread, rather than expecting them to visit an external site and register if they want to offer advice...
stone
QUOTE (andy_foster @ Tue, 12 Sep 2006 - 17:16) *
If you want help from the regulars here, you might be better off posting the relevant points of your case in this thread, rather than expecting them to visit an external site and register if they want to offer advice...

I dont expect them to register on the other site. I would just like it if people read the link then posted ideas/help /replys on this site.
andy_foster
Good luck
CrossFox
icon_hang.gif I presume that most people will have seen the advice given to you, which you chose in your wisdom to ignore, and chose to ignore your appeal for advice. icon_hang.gif
The Rookie
Do the crime, take the time, harsh but I've no sympathy nor inclination to assist, she is guilty, only her word for it that it was the first time (and a £40 car started after standing all that time?).....she is guilty, and should plead as such!

Simon
kinell
Great quote on that topic "Im sorry but your grasping at straws in a field that has just been harvested vaccumed then set on fire." - and from a Mag too! biggrin.gif
Last Man In Europe
It would appear that you have come to PepiPoo seeking a different answer to the one that you have been told several times. I would advise your friend to be polite, remorseful and take it on the chin and learn from her misendemour. Tomorrow is but another day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.