Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got caught
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Skye
Ok so i got caught doing 45 in a 30 got pulled over by a policeman who showed me the gun with 45 on it and told me i will be getting 3 points and £60 fine i got a 7 day producer.

The road was a really long 30mph limit and they were parked in a bus stop on a long sweeping bend also it was 10:00pm.

Im going to do my producer either today or tomorrow is there anything i need to know before i do it i thought he was going to let me off the hook since ive only had my car about a month (had my lisence since march, this is my first car)

Anyway thanks in advance for any info etc
crystal
Hi,

Its very hard to fight if you are pulled over, I assume from you post the alleged speed is about right ?
To fight you will need a expensive solictor (2k+) and you may not beable to claim all that back if you won (which is not guarenteed)

I think I would justtake the hit unless there is somethingyou have not told us

Regards
Crystal
Skye
the speed was about right yeah my friend said something about because they parked in a bus stop within bus running hours then they shouldn't be able to do it but i doubt that. looks like im going to have to take it - do they send off both parts of your lisence and how long will it take to get back as im going away this weekend and need my lisence for ID as i dont have a passport
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.