Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: By the way
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
rambo
I forgot to mention that the london borough of tower hamlets parking department is being investigated for fraud by the metropolitain police!!!.
johnjames
so will evey other council if we do it right.
whitewing
QUOTE (rambo @ Wed, 9 Aug 2006 - 20:42) *
I forgot to mention that the london borough of tower hamlets parking department is being investigated for fraud by the metropolitain police!!!.

And the chances of a senior council offical ending up in court...? Don't hold your breath - a few PAs disciplined or maybe sacked at most is my bet.
rambo
This is what happening.

My friend lives in the london borough of tower hamlets.
He went to thier parking shop to get his residents parking permit, he paid in cash and recieved his permit.
He has recieved a letter from the metroplitain police saying that his permit has been amended to "free of charge" and the cash has gone missing!!!!.(suprise suprise).
Now I will state on here right now what I have belived for years. If I am wrong I would ask the MODS to step in.
I belive that when you pay a parking ticket/residents parking permit in cash they put the money in thier pocket.
This is why they have to issue dodgy parking tickets to make up the difference.
I also belive that they are working hand in glove with the bailiffs.
IF I AM WRONG, LET THEM SUE ME.
This is the same council that when my mates car was smashed into whilst parked and the impact forced one of his wheels onto the pavement, they gave him a ticket, despite the fact the front of his car was smashed to bits and there was petrol leaking everywhere!!.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.