Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: havering council penalty register at court help
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Redcurrymonster
I didnt receive original PCN in the post for a 33j contravention. Oldchurch rise.

I then got a charge certificate..

I tried to go online and make an appeal but there was no webcode available to do so, the council website require
both PCN number , V reg, and a webcode (not supplied)

About the web codes we send
Web codes are for the formal representation stage of the process and are sent by letter if the PCN is issued in that way (eg for a bus lane fine) or you have moved from an informal challenge (PCN on your car window) to formal challenge as part of the appeals process.

If you have received a 'charge certificate' then the web code won't work.

Please wait for an order for recovery to be issued which will enable you to file a witness statement / statutory declaration, where appropriate.

and now my debt is going to be registered with Northampton county court regis fee £8. total fine £203 - was £130/£65

is this a CCJ and can it affect my credit rating... i want to appeal but what do i do? ive submitted a form to get a web code.

help please advise . do i wait for an order for recovery?
Neil B
QUOTE (Redcurrymonster @ Thu, 10 Oct 2019 - 01:28) *
is this a CCJ and can it affect my credit rating... i want to appeal but what do i do? ive submitted a form to get a web code.

help please advise . do i wait for an order for recovery?

No, don't panic.

and yes, but members here will talk to you tomorrow wink.gif
Incandescent
Please wait for an order for recovery to be issued which will enable you to file a witness statement / statutory declaration, where appropriate.
The sentence relevant to your circumstances. You tick the relevant box (did not receive PCN), and send back to TEC. The matter is then reset back to the PCN stage when you can pay or appeal.

As you received the CC, one assumes your V5C log book has the correct address. True ? You must make sure you receive the Order for Recovery.
PASTMYBEST
post up the CC redact only name and address
Redcurrymonster
see cc and other warning letter..Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
hcandersen
The enforcement process:

https://www.londontribunals.gov.uk/eat/unde...rcement-process

Wait for the OfR.
Incandescent
I see Havering have issued what can only be described as an unlawful attempt to obtain payment, (the warning letter). This would need to be raised at an adjudication as a procedural impropriety, in my view.
PASTMYBEST
QUOTE (Incandescent @ Sun, 13 Oct 2019 - 09:29) *
I see Havering have issued what can only be described as an unlawful attempt to obtain payment, (the warning letter). This would need to be raised at an adjudication as a procedural impropriety, in my view.

Very much. You are being mislead, IMO to such a degree that it can only be said to be intimidating and as such a breach of the councils common law duty to act fairly We don't know the date of the CC but if you have not recieved an order for recovery say a month from that date come back and tell us, don't do anything until you receive that
Redcurrymonster
hello everybody so I have received the order for recovery of unpaid penalty charge on the 15th of October I have been given 21 days to respond.

on the letter it says I must sign before a commissioner of oaths or any officer of any county court could you please advise me if what I should do ?

how much is this likely to cost me to get this signed?

as I did not received initial PCN
stamfordman
It's free at a county court - you just need to make the declaration you didn't get the PCN and then send it back to TEC. You should have a form with the OfR to do this.
cp8759
QUOTE (Redcurrymonster @ Thu, 24 Oct 2019 - 16:48) *
how much is this likely to cost me to get this signed?

Go to any Magistrates' Court or County Court, it's free. Normally it's best to call up in advance and make an appointment, to avoid a long wait.
Redcurrymonster
i received the order for recovery on the 24th of october, but on the order it says 15th...

can someone advise what i should do as it says postmark... i dont have the envelope anymore...

can someone advise best course of action...as i have until the 14th fro 21 days..

i wish to get a stat declaration...
PASTMYBEST
QUOTE (Redcurrymonster @ Mon, 11 Nov 2019 - 21:22) *
i received the order for recovery on the 24th of october, but on the order it says 15th...

can someone advise what i should do as it says postmark... i dont have the envelope anymore...

can someone advise best course of action...as i have until the 14th fro 21 days..

i wish to get a stat declaration...

Post the OfR now this is time critical why have you waited nearly 3 weeks before coming back to us
Neil B
QUOTE (Redcurrymonster @ Mon, 11 Nov 2019 - 21:22) *

OfRs don't normally have a date of issue?

cp8759
QUOTE (PASTMYBEST @ Mon, 11 Nov 2019 - 21:28) *
Post the OfR now this is time critical why have you waited nearly 3 weeks before coming back to us

@Redcurrymonster you're taking a very relaxed approach for something which is time critical. At this rate you'll end up with bailiffs at the door if you don't get a move on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.